Nissan Frontier Forum banner

1 - 20 of 57 Posts

·
Webwheeler Extraordinaire
2,180 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Put a link to your for sale items in this thread with a short description of what it is. This is not the for sale forum but provides direct links to your items for sale there. Vendors are welcome to use this as well.

This thread is not for chit-chat or to discuss the items for sale. Only posts with links to the actual for sale thread will be allowed.

Please delete your post once the item is sold.

·
Registered
2,492 Posts
Sold

·
Registered
2,492 Posts

·
Registered
660 Posts
^^^^^^X2 i could swear we use to have one

·
Registered
2,492 Posts

·
Registered
77 Posts
Century Fiberglass bed cover for 2000-2004 Frontier. first $300 takes it.
this is painted white, and in good shape. i had a liner applied underneath to cover the fiberglass, and heavy lift springs to assist the struts.

it is listed in classifeds in parts section. took awhile to figure out how to get there but i finally did.

i am in nw ark and would be willing to meet up somewhere within a 100 miles or so.

·
Registered
11 Posts
Full set of Shrock work Skid Plates Brand New! $650 plus shipping

I have a full set of Shrockworks Skid plates that are brand new and have never been mounted. They are rattle canned enamel Black.

I'm selling them for $650 plus shipping. I have an Xterra, but these will fit your 1st Gen Fronty as well.

If you are near Bloomington Indiana I would be willing to drive a bit to save the shipping cost.

FS: Full set of NEW!! 1st Gen 00-04 Shrockworks Skid Plates $650 - Nissan Xterra Forum: Xterra Forums

I know this is only me second post but it is not my last.

·
Registered
128 Posts

·
Registered
635 Posts

·
Registered
22 Posts
White face overlay for instrument cluster

For sale: White face overlay for instrument cluster. I pulled this off of my '03 Frontier. This overlay includes backlighting in blue or green. Included is a switch to select blue or green and a knob to control the brightness.

Personally, I didn't like the overlay. Some of the indicators (in the stock display) were hard to see. But, the contrast for the gages is much better with the white overlay (especially on sunny days)

$10 + shipping.

Attachments

1 - 20 of 57 Posts