Nissan Frontier Forum banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
35 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
but, I finally joined the club! SV, V6, TVP. This is quite a change from an S-10. I plan to add a folding bed cover as soon as I can decide which one. I appreciate all the information on this site. You folks helped me make the decision. Thanks!

Attachments

·
Super Moderator
10,434 Posts
Congrats on the truck and welcome to the forum. Where are you from?
Why not put it on your user profile?

Clint

·
Registered
397 Posts
Nice truck, I got a gator FX Aluminum tonneau hard fold cover for mine and have been very happy with it; check out tonneauworld.com or realtruck.com they have good customer service and prices!

·
Registered
35 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
Thanks for the recommendation of the cover. I have not read about that brand yet. I appreciate your advice.

·
Registered
397 Posts
All the Tonneau covers out there are now pretty similar, USA made, Aluminum, warranty, etc...get one that you like the look, material, warranty and price and you should be pretty well set!

·
Registered
35 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
I decided to order the FoldaCover. I got the discount for being a member of this forum. (Thanks!) I also got a small discount for being retired military. (Thanks to FoldaCover!) I appreciate the good words and advice I have received on this forum and I am looking forward to learning from everyone here.

1 - 10 of 10 Posts