Nissan Frontier Forum banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
276 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
In search of titan swap coil overs for around $500-550. Comment what you have and pricing thanks.

Sent from my SM-G930R7 using Tapatalk

·
Premium Member
12,118 Posts
i have a set of sadflos i was considering rebuilding before putting them up for sale. one of them is leaking a little bit i think. both function fine, but to get the performance out of them they really do need a rebuild.
i would consider selling selling them as is for around your budget if you are interested, shoot me a pm.

·
Registered
276 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
i have a set of sadflos i was considering rebuilding before putting them up for sale. one of them is leaking a little bit i think. both function fine, but to get the performance out of them they really do need a rebuild.
i would consider selling selling them as is for around your budget if you are interested, shoot me a pm.
Did a pm thru tapatalk? Guess a quicker way to chat. Pm sent tho

·
Premium Member
12,118 Posts
bumping this back up, when you get a chance can you update us on the coilover selection. you had said you were going with FOA coilovers. have not seen anyone run them, would like to see some results!

·
Registered
276 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Not a problem. Coilovers should arrive today and I'll put a thread together under the second gen build. Still having issues trying to come up with a nickname for the rig ha

1 - 5 of 5 Posts