Nissan Frontier Forum banner

1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Premium Member
3,880 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hey guys reaching out for my friend Zack again (he's not on the forum too much). He's got the 4 spoke 17" wheels currently and needs new tires but wants to go to a 16" wheel.

Looking for any of the stock 16" wheels variants. Preferably localish (San Diego,CA) and under $200 for the set.

He does have quite a few suspension parts floating around in his shop he may be willing to trade for them as well. Off the top of my head he's got OME coil springs and front Bilsteins 5100s, some Doahoe Racing Tundra coilovers, T swap TREs, etc

·
Premium Member
3,880 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·

·
Premium Member
2,132 Posts
if you decide to go for shipped set, I have a set of 4-spokes in my garage. Was going to do a 2nd set of tires for trail mudders but changed my mind. tired of swapping.

·
Registered
66 Posts
Hey guys reaching out for my friend Zack again (he's not on the forum too much). He's got the 4 spoke 17" wheels currently and needs new tires but wants to go to a 16" wheel.

Looking for any of the stock 16" wheels variants. Preferably localish (San Diego,CA) and under $200 for the set.

He does have quite a few suspension parts floating around in his shop he may be willing to trade for them as well. Off the top of my head he's got OME coil springs and front Bilsteins 5100s, some Doahoe Racing Tundra coilovers, T swap TREs, etc

If he wants to sell the bilsteins and OME coils let me know. A coworker is looking for that combo.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

·
Premium Member
3,880 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
if you decide to go for shipped set, I have a set of 4-spokes in my garage. Was going to do a 2nd set of tires for trail mudders but changed my mind. tired of swapping.
4 spokes are 17" but thanks anyways!

If he wants to sell the bilsteins and OME coils let me know. A coworker is looking for that combo.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
I'll ask him about them and report back

·
Premium Member
2,132 Posts

·
Registered
15 Posts
I have a set of the 5 spoke 16" from my 2010; just removed them two days ago to install some new Mamba M13s with 285/75R16. I'm in Lincoln, NE of Sacramento. PM me if interested and maybe we can work something out with shipping? I can ship them in the boxes the Mambas came in but have no idea how much that might cost.

·
Premium Member
2,132 Posts
1 - 13 of 13 Posts