Nissan Frontier Forum banner

1 - 20 of 21 Posts

·
Registered
33 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hey folks. New kid here in the market for a used Frontier.

This 2007 CC LWB 2wd is being listed as having a Nismo package. It has the Nismo decals but the thing is it also has an SE badge on the right side of the tailgate. (???)

I'm just a rookie but looks fishy. The steering wheel has a cover on it. What about the fabric on the seat? What do you learned people say? Legit or a poser?

See pics.

Mark B.

Attachments

·
Registered
894 Posts
For Nismo package you need to look for rear differential lock, Billistein shocks all around, the rims should have two notches in between the ribs and 4wd. I have a 2005 Nismo.

·
Registered
33 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 · (Edited)
Locking rear differential = Nismo
No locking rear diff = Not a Nismo

I could be wrong, but I don't believe the Nismo package was ever available for the CC LB.
Great point I'd forgotten! Think the locker button is supposed to be where this cubby is correct?

See another pic. I call it a Nismo in decal only.

Mark B

Attachments

·
Registered
33 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 · (Edited)
That is not a Nismo truck.
Thanks guys. This is why I join enthusiasts forums in the first place. Fantastic info here.

Going to look at a REAL Nismo next week.

Mark B.

For Nismo package you need to look for rear differential lock, Billistein shocks all around, the rims should have two notches in between the ribs and 4wd. I have a 2005 Nismo.
Pretty sure I've read that they also came in 2wd???

·
Super Moderator
11,248 Posts
They also have manual multi adjustment knobs on the drivers seat and white gauges if I am remembering correctly.

Clint

·
Registered
343 Posts
Chrome bumpers, handles, mirrors, 265/75/16 tires, blueish fabric on seats and I think most if not all have sunroofs. Mine does.

·
Registered
395 Posts
Hey folks. New kid here in the market for a used Frontier.

This 2007 CC LWB 2wd is being listed as having a Nismo package. It has the Nismo decals but the thing is it also has an SE badge on the right side of the tailgate. (???)

I'm just a rookie but looks fishy. The steering wheel has a cover on it. What about the fabric on the seat? What do you learned people say? Legit or a poser?

See pics.

Mark B.
Looks more like a knock off NISMO sticker, mine has the NISMO is white letters.

Mine is 2WD.

Thanks guys. This is why I join enthusiasts forums in the first place. Fantastic info here.

Going to look at a REAL Nismo next week.

Mark B.

Pretty sure I've read that they also came in 2wd???
Correct.

They also have manual multi adjustment knobs on the drivers seat and white gauges if I am remembering correctly.

Clint
Black gauges on mine.

Chrome bumpers, handles, mirrors, 265/75/16 tires, blueish fabric on seats and I think most if not all have sunroofs. Mine does.
No sunroof on mine.

Mine is a genuine NISMO, has the locker and the all around Bilsteins. Other than that NISMO's are standard Frontiers.

·
Rogue Admin
2007 LE 4x4 Crew Cab Long Box
13,802 Posts
Mine is a genuine NISMO, has the locker and the all around Bilsteins. Other than that NISMO's are standard Frontiers.

They also come with additional skid plates

·
Registered
395 Posts
I don't think they went to that until 2006 or 7.

·
Registered
33 Posts
Discussion Starter · #17 ·
In KY jasonca?

This truck is listed on Craigslist as having the Nismo package but just didn't look right.

Don't know (or care) if the seller knows it's not legit.

·
Admin
3,392 Posts
For some reason, it bothers me that the steering wheel is upside down :)

·
Registered
214 Posts
It's a poser. But you can always run the vin for your own assurance.

1 - 20 of 21 Posts