Nissan Frontier Forum banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
197 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I purchased the extended 6yr bumper to bumper warranty on my truck when i bought it in 2014. I'd like to keep the warranty but I''d also like to lift the truck up a couple inches. Anyone figure out a way around this? I'd want it to be a suspension lift. I don't really care for the body lifts. I was thinking maybe the stock pro4x shocks? Mine is just an sv but would they notice if I threw the other shocks in it?

·
Registered
141 Posts
I've seen several people say that it will not void your warranty, but wait for the other guys chime in.

·
Registered
7 Posts
There's an act; "Magnuson Moss Warranty Act" that basically says that unless the aftermarket part or components was directly related to a failure then they must honor the warranty. In other words, it you install a lift and you blow your head gasket the warranty still stands for the head gasket. If you install headers, cat-backs, intake, etc. and your O2 sensor fails, well the warranty can tell you to go pound sand and you can then take it up with the company that supplied your aftermarket parts.

1 - 3 of 3 Posts