Nissan Frontier Forum banner
41 - 60 of 62 Posts

·
Registered
25 Posts
Just an observation, I drive up 84 and 290 into MA for work everyday and I think I’ve seen ONE ‘22 Frontier.
I could throw a rock out my window and hit like 3 tacos, f-150s and Chevy colorados, but I hardly see any 22 frontiers :( I like playing I Spy lol

are these just not that common because of all the recalls?
I live in middle tennessee and I don’t see many. When I do it’s like seeing a rare bird or something you like but don’t see often, You get excited!

·
Registered
412 Posts
Reactions: PoMans4x4

·
Premium Member
8,475 Posts
I've seen 2 in the wild.

·
Registered
4 Posts
Just an observation, I drive up 84 and 290 into MA for work everyday and I think I’ve seen ONE ‘22 Frontier.
I could throw a rock out my window and hit like 3 tacos, f-150s and Chevy colorados, but I hardly see any 22 frontiers :( I like playing I Spy lol

are these just not that common because of all the recalls?
There were only two 2022 Frontiers available on the lot in McAllen TX where I bought my 4x4 in June.

·
Registered
412 Posts
Haven't run into a single one yet let alone a pro 4x, let alone black!
Yeah but you're Canadian. Are there even any other people up there?

I'm just assuming you are the sole citizen and King of Canada.

• Haha
Reactions: Max76 and JVRaley

·
Registered
41 Posts
The driver of a white frontier flashed his high beams at me the other day as we passed. Sucks that It all happened so fast- I didnt notice it was a frontier until it was too late for me to return the hello. Maybe that should be our secret 3rd Gen club wave. Needless to say I was giddy with excitement and Im thankful to everyone in the truck with me for enduring my talking about it for the next 5 minutes. 😄

·
Registered
25 Posts
The driver of a white frontier flashed his high beams at me the other day as we passed. Sucks that It all happened so fast- I didnt notice it was a frontier until it was too late for me to return the hello. Maybe that should be our secret 3rd Gen club wave. Needless to say I was giddy with excitement and Im thankful to everyone in the truck with me for enduring my talking about it for the next 5 minutes. 😄
I’m game!! The 3rd Gen Frontier Flashers!🤣😂

·
Registered
2022 Frontier Pro 4X Gun Metallic
105 Posts
Seeing more now in Southern Ontario Canada ……. Mostly Pro 4X. There’s a red, boulder gray and baji storm in my area that I pass at least a few times a week. A couple of SV driving around as well. Have seen none of my colour though ….. gun metallic.

·
Registered
2022 Nissan Frontier CC Pro-4x White
25 Posts
I live I a small town and seen 3 in the past 2 months, probably people camping or passing through.

Until I get mine (hopefully this week), then they will see me more 🤣

41 - 60 of 62 Posts