Nissan Frontier Forum banner
1 - 20 of 117 Posts

·
Registered
26 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Looking to buy this maybe, it isn’t my first choice but i did like the test drive. If i am going to buy i want to go big and the dealership had a fully loaded white one that came in just under 49k out the door. No dealer markup that i could see but i will be paying at MSRP.

One think to note is that this will be a 83 month loan at 2.25%.

Thanks for any insight into if the price is fair or not.

·
Registered
26 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Plane tickets are cheap. Find a better deal. Fly one way and get it a lot cheaper.
Lol i dont fly, i want to also trade in my current car. I dont see my finding one cheaper and i wont lie this truck wasn’t my first choice.

Far as the long loan term I wanted to keep my payment similar to what i currently pay for my jeep. all be it extending the loan period a ton.

·
Registered
26 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
Window sticker or a link to the truck you are considering?
Will be honest i wanted a taco but cant find one. i ran across this one and i do like it. I am also very impatient and just want something new and fun…. I was also considering a Rav4 Prime, Tesla, Jeep, Bronco… I am all over the place in what i want. Like a big kid.

·
Registered
27 Posts
Yes, it is a difficult time to get a good or even a fair deal on either new and used vehicles. I guess you will really need to ask yourself is this the truck I really want or should I wait for better times and deals. I too have a hard time waiting when I've decided to buy a new vehicle.

·
Registered
26 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
Yes, it is a difficult time to get a good or even a fair deal on either new and used vehicles. I guess you will really need to ask yourself is this the truck I really want or should I wait for better times and deals. I too have a hard time waiting when I've decided to buy a new vehicle.
lol it is tough. I am thankful to God that these are the tough questions i need a answer

1 - 20 of 117 Posts