Nissan Frontier Forum banner

1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
740 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Kinda...

I went upstate today to help Drew demod his truck. I think Ill be the last CF member to see it in its entirety. However, the remnants of his truck will last forever in my truck!

·
Premium Member
1,892 Posts
damn it, i wanted to come out and help but got stuck helpin a buddy swap a new hub and cv on an eclipse:censor::censor::censor:

and i could have used alot of those parts on my truck. just bad timing again.

so i'm guessing you're having to drive the heep till you actually get the dodge?

·
Registered
740 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
No it's tuned so I get 23hp instead of the regular 20. I installed a synthetic gasket and the chrome helps disapte the heat better. I think it has a high oil pressure blow out valve too!

·
Super Moderator
12,702 Posts
HA, you guys are killing me.

HOWEVER, you are both wrong, if it says Nismo it's automatically a 10% factor over normal HP figures so 25.3 HP if my math serves me.

·
Registered
740 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Well either way my truck runs 10x better now and it sounds so much better when I gun it.

B-Rock are you getting one? Ill sell you mine.

·
Registered
5,980 Posts
haha you all are funny. but as a serious note i would love to have a nismo oil and radiator cap to just dress the ugly engine bay up, nissan should be a shamed of themselves allowing 1000 wires and hoses run all through the engine bay like that.

·
Registered
12,584 Posts
the radiator cap actually does something- it has a higher psi purge rating than the stock cap... i want to say stock is around 10psi, whereas the nismo cap is around 17psi. i can't remember exactly, and i'm too lazy to look it up. the difference is prettymuch the tension rating on the spring inside the cap.

1 - 13 of 13 Posts