Nissan Frontier Forum banner

1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
469 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
Fits 05 and up Frontier with at least a 1 inch spacer. Without spacer it rubs the brake caliper. Any 16 inch wheel will rub without the spacer on our trucks. I'm sure many of you know that.

16x8
6x4.5 lug pattern
Lug nuts not included.
Spacers not included.

They've been on my truck for about 2 years. No damage. Minimal scratches and swirls from cleaning and polishing. I'm buying a new set of black steel wheels so these need to go.
They were about $450 new. I'll sell them for $300 plus shipping. I'm firm on that price. I haven't quoted shipping yet so I have no idea how much it will be.

Any takers?

IMG_5920.JPG

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

·
Registered
33 Posts
I am interested. Let me think about it some. If someone else is more interested, go ahead and sell though. Cartersville is very close for me.

·
Registered
469 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
I am interested. Let me think about it some. If someone else is more interested, go ahead and sell though. Cartersville is very close for me.

Local pick up would be even better. I can meet you anywhere within a couple of hours of Cartersville.

·
Registered
33 Posts

Oh, I am in Rockmart so that is not a problem. Just need to see about $$$

·
Registered
57 Posts
I am glad I saw this post? I did not know about the spacer thing.
These are the exact same wheels I was looking at online, on BB wheels.com. Is yours a 4.3 backspace with a -5 offset?
Also, are you running a 1 inch spacer? And where do you get them? Are you running 265/75 or the Stock 70s?
I like the way yours looks, as far as the wheel not sticking out too far thanks Rick

·
Premium Member
12,118 Posts
the size of the wheel doesnt really have much to do with hitting the face of the hub,brake system. that has more to do with what the offset is.

we have 16s factory that obviously fit without spacers

·
Registered
57 Posts
Now I see what you guys are talking about, caliper sticks way past the hub mount, the stock wheels are kind a molded to fit around it I’m wondering if the pro X rims would fit? They look good

·
Registered
1 Posts
Fits 05 and up Frontier with at least a 1 inch spacer. Without spacer it rubs the brake caliper. Any 16 inch wheel will rub without the spacer on our trucks. I'm sure many of you know that.

16x8
6x4.5 lug pattern
Lug nuts not included.
Spacers not included.

Hey i know this is 4 years after the fact but i have a few questions about your frontier if you dont mind answering them. I am in the process of purchasing my grandpas 2018 Nissan Frontier SV and i really liked the look of yours so i was wondering the following;

What tires are those? Size, brand, etc
Is there a lift on the truck as it sits in your profile picture?

If you would be kind enough to let me know i would be very appreciative. From a Future Frontier owner to a current one.:)

1 - 14 of 14 Posts