Nissan Frontier Forum banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Greetings,
Just received a 2007 Frontier from my mother for Christmas. I couldn't be happier. My Tacoma was totaled in the spring of 2016 and I've been on my KLR 650 since. Good to be back in a cab with a heater. I go into Mexico quite a bit and I'm thinking the Frontier, which feels good and solid and stiff will handle the less than perfect roads on the Rio Sonora. I am hauling a trailer down next week and installing a 2" receiver at my buddy's shop to do so, when I return to Arizona. I had hoped to replace my Tacoma with another Tacoma but my mother's gift brought me into the Nissan world. I hear good things about Nissan and my good friend just bought a new Sentra.

Looking forward to the Ride.
Seth ,Bisbee, AZ

·
Premium Member
6,066 Posts
Congrats!
If auto trans, make sure known radiator/trans fluid issue has been addressed. Since towing, replacing radiator is your best bet unless it already has been replaced.
You will love your Frontier!

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Thanks!. Manual trans. First one in while. Most pressing concern right now is cruise control. Dash light activates but cruise doesn't engage when 'set' pushed down. I've purchased the repair manual and for the life of me cannot find out anywhere which fuse belongs to the ASCD. Went on line to learn something and thought I found the fix but want to make sure before I drop the $65. Long trip back to AZ and I would like CC.
Thanks again for the welcome.

1 - 3 of 3 Posts