Nissan Frontier Forum banner

Intro

896 views 7 replies 8 participants last post by  mustard23 
#1 ·
I would like to first start by introducing myself as part of the team of employees that work for OFF ROAD WAREHOUSE in southern California. We have four locations with warehouses stocked with the industries best products and accessories. Serving customers for 34 years in the off road industry. We unlike a lot of others in this industry, try to take a different approach, instead of fighting over literally dollars and cents - we focus on using the forums as they were created for. INFORMATION and QUALITY, we look for long term customers, not the one time sale.

Thank you and I look forward to hearing from all you

#2 ·
welcome to club frontier

#3 ·
I am glad to see you guys here, and maybe you can help open the door for more aftermarket parts for our trucks. But, I have some personal gripes with every experience I have had at ORW...I will not air my misfortunes but I would like to talk to a representative from the store about my experiences. Possibly it was just the location, or particular reps I dealt with?

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.