Nissan Frontier Forum banner
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

· Registered
200 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
On my 07 nismo 4X4 I have started getting an intermitent diff lock light coming on, then today i stopped and the abs slip lights came on. I just had a abs sensor repaired last month that fixed an abs slip light problem. Later I went back out and all the lights werre out. Has anyone else seen this problem with their frontier? It was hotter them #ell today wondering if that had something to do with it? I dont get to use my 4X4 often only in the winter maybe i should use it now and then just to keep things lubed? This will be the last Nissan I buy, this drive by wire is nickle and diming me to death.

Mrbill65

· Registered
1,410 Posts
its probably more likely that its the diff lock computer going bad, multiple people have had this problem and had to replace that unit

· Registered
220 Posts
was battery disconnected recently? Mine was doing same thing, resetting slip angle sensor stopped it. Something to note though....I was afraid of what impact it would have if my diff actually was locking according to the light( dealer said it wasnt)..well before I brought it in I changed the diff fluid...holy shite it was bad...mud. After letting it settle for a few days in a container it separated...there was an inch of friction material at bottom. I brought it in with me to dealer, they made a note on my file about it.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.