Nissan Frontier Forum banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
19 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hey yall, so I was looking for ways to make my interior a little bit nicer and I am happy to say that I think I found it. So I have a 2007 King Cab with the tan interior and I was looking to break up the boringness of the color. I went to Advance Auto Parts and bought a can of the clear plastic primer that they have as well as two cans of black plastic spray paint. It was actually very easy to do since I removed the pieces from the truck completely and painted in my garage. When you do this start at the top of the dash where the little coin holder thing is and pop that off and undo the screw that is there then start working your way down. Once you get to a certain spot i cant remember where it is you will have to start at the cup holders and start to work the other way. The hardest part about it was the 12v cigarette outlets are a PITA to work with specifically the one in the center console. The only thing that I would have done differently is I would not spray the center console arm rest because whatever material it is does not like paint what so ever. Everywhere else was fine. Let me know what you guys think!!!!!!!!!

Fronty interior painting - Album on Imgur

·
Registered
693 Posts
Looks sweet man! I've always wanted to black out mine but never did more the the pillars. I was worried about chipping and what not. What brand paint did u get?

·
Premium Member
1,173 Posts
What did you paint the console lid with for it to not stay tacky forever?

Sent from my Moto E (4) using Tapatalk

1 - 3 of 3 Posts