Nissan Frontier Forum banner
1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Premium Member
721 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
So I have an Injen intake and I love it. However I plan on putting a snorkel on when I get back. Which leads me to a problem, like a dumb *** when i put on the Injen I threw the stock intake away. Definitely came back and bit me in the *** since I need it now. Leading to my question any one know what the complete assembly is called? I looked online and I cant seem to find it anywhere. Or better yet Is anyone willing to trade there stock for an Injen with like 5,000 miles on it? Help would be greatly appreciated. Also anyone have preferances over the Airtec Vs. Safari snorkel? And mike if you read this can you send me the part number of youre snork again i have misplaced it haha.

·
Registered
250 Posts

·
Premium Member
1,951 Posts
dude ill trade u my stock one for your injen if you come back to chico when u come back too bad we didnt get to meet up the first time

·
Premium Member
9,798 Posts
And mike if you read this can you send me the part number of youre snork again i have misplaced it haha.
I will see if I can find it.

·
Premium Member
721 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
dude ill trade u my stock one for your injen if you come back to chico when u come back too bad we didnt get to meet up the first time
My fault shi t got crazy, didnt even get to do the titan swap like i wanted. I should be there at the end of april im thinking. If you wanna switch thats legit I can just knock out the snorkel while Im there. I did manage to knock out one wheelin trip up in the hills off of cohasset. Well have to get some people together and head out, I shouldnt have any pressing things to do like last time.

And thanks for all the help guys.

·
Premium Member
1,951 Posts
hell yeah theres three of us already up here im sure well make a trip somewhere and my stock airbox is just chillin in my closet and well give u a hand with the snorkel install if u need it let me know we should make a highlakes run camp for a night have some beers :)

·
Premium Member
9,798 Posts

·
Premium Member
721 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
mike said:
Here some better pic's of TJM AIRTEC snorkel.
Thats not the same snork you got is it? It seems a little too long to me. I like the way youres sits compared to the other one.

nismo5 said:
hell yeah theres three of us already up here im sure well make a trip somewhere and my stock airbox is just chillin in my closet and well give u a hand with the snorkel install if u need it let me know we should make a highlakes run camp for a night have some beers
Im most definitely down, Should be there from late april to about may 6 so we can definitely get something goin. Just wondering you ever see a Lifted Burgandyish 4runner rollin around. Got stickers and **** on it. I asked my buddy and he says hes seen one lifted frontier in chico and I think it was yours. He lives off salem. Id ask if you seen my other buddys but lifted cherokees and tacos(Everyone and there mother has a tacoma) are everywhere in chico.

·
Premium Member
1,951 Posts
im sure ive seen the 4runner rollin around but yeah theres tons of taco's and heep's around here but theres only two sencond gen lifted frontiers in town im the red one and vodkatrix is the blue one and bigfoot 1080 from clubx in his lifted first gen x we got some nissan love around here :) i also have a buddy in a fully custom nissan patrol but he wheels with the big boys not us

·
Premium Member
9,798 Posts

·
Premium Member
721 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 · (Edited)
mike said:
I have the AIRFLOW snorkel.
This is the one i would get, way cleaner looking. Quick question, how does the snork handle alot of rain? Being up in WA most of the year I will be encountering a lot of rain so i assume theres vents or something to allow the water out.

nismo5 said:
im sure ive seen the 4runner rollin around but yeah theres tons of taco's and heep's around here but theres only two sencond gen lifted frontiers in town im the red one and vodkatrix is the blue one and bigfoot 1080 from clubx in his lifted first gen x we got some nissan love around here i also have a buddy in a fully custom nissan patrol but he wheels with the big boys not us
He said he saw the red one which would be you. What side of town are you guys on? And me and some buddys have been trying to get a legit trip put together, eagle lakes area. We went about two years back and, we were trying to find fordyce and at the trail head theres like 4 different trails that vary in difficulty. Did a little bit of fordyce but there was no way we were gonna do all of it. californiajeeper.com :: Fordyce Creek Trail
The good thing about the first two winch hills is there are alternate routes but after that we were watching crazy as s zuki samurais and s*it try and go up the hills. But really fun none the less.

·
Premium Member
9,798 Posts
This is the one i would get, way cleaner looking. Quick question, how does the snork handle alot of rain? Being up in WA most of the year I will be encountering a lot of rain so i assume theres vents or something to allow the water out.
When I first got it I would check the air box after it rained and never found in water inside.

·
Premium Member
1,951 Posts
nice im on the north end of chico by eaton rd but i go down town all the time seems like everyone in town knows my truck when i go into performace shops around here and ask about frontier parts every one says "you drive the red one" :)

1 - 14 of 14 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.