Nissan Frontier Forum banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
63 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Dos anyone know where to find one here? On the U.S. forum there is XTP and CJX. CJX has a web site but I couldn't log in. Maybe it's kaput?

·
Registered
63 Posts
Discussion Starter #2
I put mine on(XTP) about a month ago .WOW what a difference. According to the trucks computer I averaged about 10.8 liters per 100km and my best was 9.8.(I averaged about 118 kmh) I drove from New westminster to Logan lake and back. I also noticed that where on certain hills my Cruise Control would kick out, it now doesn't.
My motor also has NISMO headers and exhaust. The motor is out of a 2012 pathfinder. It had about 59,000 km on it. I had to replace my motor because of faulty cats. that caused a main and rod bearing to go bye bye.

·
Registered
34 Posts
I have installed the XTP spacer in May together with new spark plugs. Since then the driving is just 'nicer', I can't find a better description for it. It really feels like there is a noticeable increase in power at lower (2-3k) RPMS. Even though that might be subjective or even a placebo effect, the gas mileage has definitely improved - close to 1 mpg gain (from mid/high-14 mpg per tank averages to mid-15 and often close to 16 mpg averages, close to 16mpg used to be very rare for me).

1 - 3 of 3 Posts