Nissan Frontier Forum banner

1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
33 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
I am mid-install right now but since it got dark I will finish up tomorrow. As far as the OEM metal bracket which holes do I use on the side of the radio??? Seems like I have a few options. I am just using the old metal brackets not the new plastic one that came with the faceplate????

Overall the install "at this point" is much easier than I thought......

also, how do i gain access to the parking brake wire??? i have no need for the bypass. just looking for the standard install.

·
Registered
602 Posts
i just bypassed so i wouldn't have to find the wire

and about bracket i did it the easy way(or so i thought) and it was off a little bit i am gonna go try to find my thread so you can see how much its off

dont have it any more shorted it out i believe but i am considering getting a new one soon but its getting close to hunting season debating on performance parts for my truck or the audio side still trying to decide

link: http://www.clubfrontier.org/forums/f24/just-purchased-pioneer-avh-p4100dvd-47766/

think i covered most of the questions needed installing one of these if not pm was my first install so i asked for alot of help on here during install

1 - 2 of 2 Posts