Nissan Frontier Forum banner
1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
Registered
246 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
Well Friday night me and a friend installed my front bumper. I bedlined my slider and front and rear bumper. I also installed some new Fog lights. Install on the bumper was easy the mounting brackets worked well with no snags.Attached is a pic of what my truck looked like when I got it a year ago.......

Attachments

·
Registered
194 Posts
How much? And who made the sliders?

·
Registered
246 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Below is the link for KMA and the sliders were a done locally....

WiFron2005

·
Registered
246 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
I have the KMA multi carrier rear bumper.....

Attachments

·
Registered
246 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
Ill try, it is the NW so the grey weather is the norm. Next sunny day ill take some.

·
Rogue Admin
2007 LE 4x4 Crew Cab Long Box
15,489 Posts
how was applying that liner by yourself? i'm thinking of doing the liner to my sliders and rear bumper as well. i like that front bumper - not overdone but functional

·
Registered
246 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
The liner was pretty easy just did the prep work and made sure I had long sleeve's on and gloves as that stuff really like to stick to you. I think it looks ten times better then gloss black, which is what I had before.

·
Registered
3,063 Posts
looks good man! but just letting ya know the passenger side hangs lower. ;)

·
Registered
246 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
Its actually alot closer then the pick looks. The pic was taken a little down and to the left look at the sidewalk.

·
Premium Member
9,798 Posts
the truck is coming together nicely.

·
Registered
118 Posts
That bumper is nice...& a good price. Are you still happy w/ it? How about build quality? Its like half the cost of the other ones out there...so that has me wondering. Their site indicates its built tough...however doesn't mention airbag compatiblity. Any idea on that?
Thanks!

·
Registered
246 Posts
Discussion Starter · #16 ·
I still like it, the hitch reciever is part of the rear bumper. The front bumper is nice. KMA needs a little help in the customer service department, or just to wait till they have everything and then send it to you. If I had to do it again, I wouldnt have them paint the bumper. I did at first and then just went over it with bedliner. You cant beat the price and the turn around was quick......

1 - 16 of 16 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.