Nissan Frontier Forum banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
45 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
Anyone have any recommendations on a shop near Indianapolis that can install a PRG 2x2" lift. Everyone I've talked to is asking quoting $600. I've got a one car garage but my comfort level is a bit beyond my abilities. Or if you're in the area and have a free day, we can talk beer money. I don't mind a drive to you if that helps anyone. Mods, you may delete or move if needed.

·
Registered
1,189 Posts
Anyone have any recommendations on a shop near Indianapolis that can install a PRG 2x2" lift. Everyone I've talked to is asking quoting $600. I've got a one car garage but my comfort level is a bit beyond my abilities. Or if you're in the area and have a free day, we can talk beer money. I don't mind a drive to you if that helps anyone. Mods, you may delete or move if needed.
http://www.clubfrontier.org/forums/f8/where-you-club-frontier-members-232009/

PM street sweeper and see if he can help?

·
Registered
45 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Yea, 2" spacers, cam bolts, add a leaf and new rear shocks for the rear.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-N920A using Tapatalk

·
Registered
183 Posts
I have faith. I swapped both leafs out with new packs by myself with a couple jacks, some ratchet straps and determination

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

·
Registered
352 Posts
do it yourself for sure. pretty easy. the lower shock bolt up front is torqued by Hercules himself so get a big breaker bar or rent an impact. will save your life! (gave me an excuse to buy a new electric gun, spent $150 and have made a TON off of it!)

·
Registered
112 Posts
Look up rough country 2.5" lift kit frontier on you tube. Shows you exactly what to do! Very easy, even with no experience.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G890A using Tapatalk

·
Registered
6,008 Posts
check with a few shops. If they are all asking the same rate then that is the going price for labor. Do it yourself or pay up.

1 - 10 of 10 Posts