Nissan Frontier Forum banner
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
34 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hey guys, Sorry about another post/question about the seat covers from courtesynissan. I have looked at just about every seat cover thread on the sight trying to answer the question. I have also emailed courtesynissan and do not feel as though the question was really answered.
On the site, the rear seat seatcover for 2000 says there are 2 included and "Covers both rear seats". My 2000 has a one piece benchseat. Anyone who has these covers, please enlighten me.

Here is their answer.
"Yes this is the correct application for your vehicle. If for some reason it
does not fit please keep a copy of this email and contact me for processing
the return. Please also remember that all returns must stay in the original
packaging."

They mention nothing about an incorrect listing or description so I am confused.

Thanks.

·
Registered
34 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
I thought that might be the case but the wording "covers both rear seats" threw me off. It makes it sound as though its designed for a 60/40 or something. I just wanted to be sure before I ordered them so I hopefully won't have to deal with sending them back.

Thanks.

·
Registered
79 Posts
I thought that might be the case but the wording "covers both rear seats" threw me off. It makes it sound as though its designed for a 60/40 or something. I just wanted to be sure before I ordered them so I hopefully won't have to deal with sending them back.

Thanks.
Dont know if you already purchased seat covers but I have always done every jeep and truck with Wet Okole. Fit like a glove, water proof , stain resistant, comfortable and you can design them any way u wish..check em out if u wish

·
Registered
34 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Yeah, I looked into those but a little more than I wanted to spend. Maybe in a newer truck. Ended up just ordering some cabela's covers as the money has gone to home brewing. Thanks anyways.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.