Nissan Frontier Forum banner

1 - 20 of 133 Posts

·
Registered
588 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hey Guys,

I started up a meet here for the 350z/370z/GTR's in North Fontana for Monday Nights...we will doing them every other Monday night and will host meets at our Dealership a few times per year as well. Our first meet had 20+ cars and trucks and we'd like to see some more.

I am personally inviting the Frontier community to come join us for a meet at Applebees for cheap beer and appetizers!!!

Here's the info:

The next meet will be Monday 8/10

Monday Nights -- 8:00pm
Applebees
16867 Sierra Lakes Parkway
Fontana, CA 92336

Happy Hour Starts at 9:00pm (half price Appetizers and cheap drinks!!!)

Mapquest:
Map of 16867 Sierra Lakes Pkwy Fontana, CA by MapQuest

We are 2 exits East of the 15fwy in North Fontana -- Exit Sierra Ave and go North. Applebees is in the Lowes Parking lot.

As goes without saying...this is a meet, and not a dragstrip. Burnouts and Excessive motor revving are frowned upon and nobody will be impressed.

*** Also, if anyone needs parts, feel free to contact me ahead of time and I can make sure to have them ready for you at the meet! Or come by the dealership ahead of time and say hello! I'm usually here til pretty late!***

Scott VanderHeide
Motorsports Director
Fontana Nissan

·
Premium Member
1,379 Posts
im thinking about comming up (i should start heading out lol) I hope people dont mind a bit of a messy interior (still havent cleaned it out fully LOL)

·
Registered
140 Posts
hey scott im actually from the area. I was wondering if you can price the bolt that holds the cables from the bed of the truck to the tailgate for me.

·
Registered
588 Posts
Discussion Starter #10 (Edited)
im thinking about comming up (i should start heading out lol) I hope people dont mind a bit of a messy interior (still havent cleaned it out fully LOL)

cmon' up! I'll be there in my STi (don't hate) -- and trucks are supposed to be dirty...and besides...its a meet, not a car show! :)

hey scott im actually from the area. I was wondering if you can price the bolt that holds the cables from the bed of the truck to the tailgate for me.

That would be a whopping .63 each! I have 3 in stock. Let me know if you're coming to the meet and how many you need...I'll buy them for ya...on the house!

Scott

·
Premium Member
1,379 Posts
im here so cant wait to see what you all have

·
Registered
588 Posts
Discussion Starter #12 (Edited)
Thanks for coming out! It was a pleasure meeting you. Look forward to seeing more Frontiers come out in the future!

It was another good meet...a good assortment of vehicles (6 350z's, 2 370z's, 2 GTR's, 2 Cubes, about 5 Titans, 1 Frontier, 1 Datsun 510, 2 240sx's, and an Evo X!!!)

We ended up going inside and stayed until closing time...next time i'm getting the $3.99 nachos!!! That plate was huge!!

·
Premium Member
1,379 Posts
you forgot the best thing there..... The Fronteir :p j/k those GTR's are sicker in person then the pictures show!

·
Premium Member
1,379 Posts
i might show up this monday... but im thinking im just gonna do this meet once ever other week... its quite a long drive for me on a monday night lol....

·
Premium Member
1,379 Posts
i might go... i need to give the truck (once its back together) a long range run...

1 - 20 of 133 Posts