Nissan Frontier Forum banner
1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
2,132 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
Injen CAIs $194.12 shipped!

Must be sold through Amazon.com(not 3rd. party) and apply coupon "INJENTEC" at check out.

Wrinkle Black Finish:Amazon.com: Used and New: Injen Technology PF1959WB Wrinkle Black Power-Flow Intake System _$194.12!!
Polished Silver: Amazon.com: Injen Technology PF1959P Polished Power-Flow Intake System: Automotive_ $214.48!!

More discounts in this thread..
http://www.clubfrontier.org/forums/866975-post7.html

Discount Expired... Congrats to those who got in on em'! :nana:

·
Registered
2,132 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·

·
Registered
644 Posts
I deleted my multiple edits. I figured it out...rough day at work, so I'm a little slow today :laugh:
This is a little odd though...my screen shows:

"Use your $83.19 Gift and promotional balance
$83.19 Promotional balance"

Another Edit:
Okay maybe i'm just losin' it? I don't think I'm seein' what you're seein'
It says I can get it for $194.12 total!? (free shipping with discount applied)

·
Registered
2,132 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 · (Edited)
^1st post fixed!

·
Registered
644 Posts
Got it. I was actually looking at the wrinkle black model. I guess it's slightly cheaper. That explains it. Thanks for this promo. Great deal!

·
Registered
2,132 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 · (Edited)
Got it. I was actually looking at the wrinkle black model. I guess it's slightly cheaper. That explains it. Thanks for this promo. Great deal!
^congrats!!
Shoulda figured you'd go for a "Black" one :laugh:

·
Premium Member
1,951 Posts
^too much free time! :laugh:
:laugh::laugh:man you need a hobby or you work from a computer :) this seems like a great find though :fantastic:

/threadjack/ im going later this week to swap intakes with kamikazee his injen intake for my stock airbox so he can hookup the snorkel hows that for a deal
/threadjack over/

·
Registered
2,132 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 · (Edited)
Clicked the link, it usually ships in 1-2 months?

That was for the Wrinkle Black...
^wasn't that long yesterday.. did ya get one anyway?
Such a smokin' deal, I was tempted to get another CAI.. But I needed a Volant and finally got the Powercore workin'.

The discount has EXPIRED.

Nismo5, I shoulda bought 6 and flipped em'(work from home? :laugh:).... CF has done me good so I give back.

·
Premium Member
1,769 Posts
^wasn't that long yesterday.. did ya get one anyway?
Such a smokin' deal, I was tempted to get another CAI.. But I needed a Volant and finally got the Powercore workin'.

The discount has EXPIRED.

Nismo5, I shoulda bought 6 and flipped em'(work from home? :laugh:).... CF has done me good so I give back.
I picked one up used from a member on here long before I knew of this. Oh, glad you got the Powercore working right.

1 - 11 of 11 Posts