Nissan Frontier Forum banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
No sure if anyone has posted this on the forum, I'm new and haven't seen it. I have an 07 Frontier Crew Cab 4x4 and am about to install the ADF mini lift kit. I've been looking at Camber bolts and am going to add them. I've seen them online and at dealers for $65 - $70. The Firestone dealer in Baytown, TX, (I am planning to use 285/75 R-16 Destination AT's) told me he keeps them in stock and they are 29.95 a set. Just wanted to post this so others can check out in other areas.

·
Registered
874 Posts
I would have to ask what he is calling a set, 4 total bolts? Or if he means $29.95 for the front or rear set. If it is for all of them that's great!

·
Registered
2,132 Posts
Thanks for the tip!

I would have to ask what he is calling a set, 4 total bolts? Or if he means $29.95 for the front or rear set. If it is for all of them that's great!
^ if you get em' from the dealer there is a P/N for the Bolt, Nut, and Eccentric washer they are sold as separate items..

btw: Firestone "lifetime alignment".. FTW!
I've gotten more alignments than I can remember <1 year. :laugh:

·
Premium Member
6,081 Posts
he is talking about the rear of the front arm, and to be clear all 4 front lower eccentrics adjust both caster and camber

·
Registered
30 Posts
Sorry for opening an old thread.

My dealer told me that they do not have a part number for the bolts and that nissan does not make or stock them. Does anyone know the part numbers so I can see what his price would be if he can get them.

·
Premium Member
1,098 Posts
If your dealer said that, I would never go back there. Yes, Nissan does make them and you can buy them at the dealership.

·
Registered
30 Posts
That is what I told him, he said he would have to look up the part number on another computer and would call me back. I haven't heard anything.

I will find another dealership, there are a couple more fairly local ones.

Are the prices fair from the dealers or should I just buy them from another source?

·
Premium Member
1,098 Posts
I paid ~$70 for everything when I bought mine from Scott at Fontana Nissan (site sponsor).

1 - 10 of 10 Posts