Nissan Frontier Forum banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
19 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hey yall, I live in north east Ohio and I had a 2007 fronty that was my baby. King cab clean and ran like new. I had just put in a new tranny, radiator, rear diff, rear axle, brakes, a battery, painted the interior and put LEDs in the inside. I was in love. A week ago a guy decided that he was going to go 100 mph down my 25 mph street hitting a hill going airborne and landing on my truck totaling her. I am getting screwed from the insurance and they are cutting me short by about $6000 but I still need a truck. Below I will list what I am looking for PLEASE let me know if you have any leads on a truck for me. Thanks and RIP to my big girl.:crying:

2010 or newer
6' bed
full cab
bedliner
power doors/windows
4wd preferred but not necessary
locking tonneau cover
hitch
<80000 miles
<$18,000

Thanks again guys.

·
Registered
271 Posts
Sorry to hear about your poor girl. Lord may she rest in piece with all the other tranny fluid swap frontys. Lord I hope you watch over her as she crawls malls and hills up with her family. Lord I just wish u take care of our 4.0 V6 and bless this man into finding a new fronty. Lord also let ole girl know that she is not to be forgotten and near impossible to replace. Thank you amen.

In spite of all this I wish u the best of luck trying to find a new fronty. Gals to hear your staying with our fronty family and not going somewhere else

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G935A using Tapatalk

·
Registered
54 Posts
Hey yall, I live in north east Ohio and I had a 2007 fronty that was my baby. King cab clean and ran like new. I had just put in a new tranny, radiator, rear diff, rear axle, brakes, a battery, painted the interior and put LEDs in the inside. I was in love. A week ago a guy decided that he was going to go 100 mph down my 25 mph street hitting a hill going airborne and landing on my truck totaling her. I am getting screwed from the insurance and they are cutting me short by about $6000 but I still need a truck. Below I will list what I am looking for PLEASE let me know if you have any leads on a truck for me. Thanks and RIP to my big girl.:crying:

2010 or newer

6' bed

full cab

bedliner

power doors/windows

4wd preferred but not necessary

locking tonneau cover

hitch

<80000 miles

<$18,000

Thanks again guys.

https://newjersey.craigslist.org/cto/5834760679.html