Nissan Frontier Forum banner
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
Hows it going, bought an 01 frontier in september and loving it. But there are some issues with it.

1)When i bought the truck it had a slight pull to the right. The tires were pretty worn and the dealer said that was the problem(they had re-balanced rotated and re-aligned it). I went and got some new tires on the weekend, but its still pulling to the right (even worse since the tires arent worn the same). I went to get it aligned again but the mechanic explained it wasnt possible because the chamber bolt was seized and that i would probably need a new control arm. What do you think?

2) The service engine soon light is on. I thought maybe for the exhaust, but when the tires were being changed i got under the truck and noticed the gas tank was leaking from the top. I couldnt tell from where. Wondering if anybody else has had the same problem.

thanks Matt

·
Super Moderator
12,387 Posts
Welcome.
If the camber bolt is seized then the dealer couldn't do an alignment. I'd go inquire about that. The bolts held in place by corrosion.
A slightly draging brake caliper can also make it pull.

Clint

·
Premium Member
1,011 Posts
1 - 4 of 4 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.