Nissan Frontier Forum banner
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
337 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I found this posting on Craigslist.... it is NOT me and I do not know him/her/them! I thought I'd let everyone know...they look like stock 09-10 alloy rims with new/newer tires. I have this same set so I'm not that interested in them, but maybe someone else is.

It would save you a quite a few bucks over getting them from a tire shop if you can talk him down another $100-200... If you have steelies I guess this would be a great upgrade!

16x7 Wheels with new tires

·
Registered
94 Posts
Interesting. I wish I wasn't 6+ hours away. will those fit the 2010's? I'm not sure if the caliper is any different between the 09's and 10's. I guess very few 16" wheels fit the 10's.

·
Registered
397 Posts
Thats not far from me at all, but wish I had the money handy for these things, seeing I need new tires anyway and like those rims better than my currest SE rims.

Dan

·
Registered
337 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Interesting. I wish I wasn't 6+ hours away. will those fit the 2010's? I'm not sure if the caliper is any different between the 09's and 10's. I guess very few 16" wheels fit the 10's.
Mine is an 2010 SE crew...these rims are identical looking to mine 16" I'd assume they are 265/70R16 I know the pathfinder's run 17" rims, but Frontier SE package is 16"

1 - 4 of 4 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.