Nissan Frontier Forum banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
84 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
of lift that is. I guess that would be 4 in the front and 2 in the back to level it and fit 32 or 33" tires. What's the best way to go about doing this? The only kit's I've seen are spacers and 6 inchers. This is my first experience with IFS too, so feel free to let me know what all is needed.

Oh, and my ride is a 2006 crew cab 4wd.

·
Premium Member
6,081 Posts
I Have 4" And Will Tell You Its Really Maxed Lift Suspension Wise Since Theres Almost To Drop. A Body Lift Will Clear Tires Without Altering Suspension Action...but Yes, Theres So Much In Here Written On This And Opinions....have Fun

·
Registered
2,591 Posts
I Have 4" And Will Tell You Its Really Maxed Lift Suspension Wise Since Theres Almost To Drop. A Body Lift Will Clear Tires Without Altering Suspension Action...but Yes, Theres So Much In Here Written On This And Opinions....have Fun
Good advise. But can I ask you why you capitalize the first letter of every word?

·
Webwheeler Extraordinaire
2,180 Posts
But can I ask you why you capitalize the first letter of every word?
When Brutal posts from work, his computer has his cap lock enabled for the program he works in, so his posts are also capitalized (too much work for the old man to turn Caps Lock off). The former admins enabled settings so that only the first letter in each word would be capitalized to save our eyes. Hope that helps you.

Back to your regularly scheduled postings.

·
Premium Member
6,081 Posts
Good advise. But can I ask you why you capitalize the first letter of every word?
BECAUSE IM MODERATED ON THE FORUM, IM AT WORK AND TYPE IN ALL CAPS DUE TO THE STUPID ADP PROGRAM I HAVE TO BE IN. AND THAT HOW ITS COMES OUT, NOT ALL CAPS, JUST THE FIRST LETTERS. YOU SHOULD SEE WHEN i START HITTING THE sHIFT kEY, iT rEALLY tHROWS iT oFF tHEN......:comphead:

·
Registered
84 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Thanks for the info so far. My last modified ride was a 97 grand cherokee (which I'll miss), so I am familiar with the troubles of modifying a vehicle's suspension.

That link looks helpful btw. I just needed some info to get in the right direction.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts