Votes: 1 4.3%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
1 - 17 of 17 Posts

·
Registered
20 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
So... 2009 Frontier, Crew Cab, Long bed (I'm active military so I move a lot, plus my gsx-r fits in the back for track days...) 4x4 SE with value package... 22k out the door... Check poll and vote :p

·
Senior Moderator
4,558 Posts
what does the value package include, again?

·
Registered
1,117 Posts
Buy It!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

·
Registered
20 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
I just checked the kbb invoice price of the truck... Looks like I'm getting an 09 SE 4x4 for 3k under invoice.. hurray!

·
Senior Moderator
4,558 Posts
That's a good price for what you're getting, but try to get the towing package too. :)

·
Registered
226 Posts
yup buy it.

at this time i do not see any dealers around me with 09s anymore. the dealer i go to told me there are none left and they can't get any. they for some reason have a 08 left over all of a sudden.

·
Registered
2,552 Posts
Call me a worrywart, but with the economy like it is right now I would not buy it unless I could pay cash for it.

OkieScot

·
Registered
21 Posts
I just bought what sounds to be the exact same truck except the shortbed for $22.5 and I know I got a good deal so I would jump on it.

·
Registered
20 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
Call me a worrywart, but with the economy like it is right now I would not buy it unless I could pay cash for it.

OkieScot
That is a good thought, but since I'm active duty military.. If I suddenly lose my job, I've got bigger issues than missing a truck payment :p

·
Registered
226 Posts
well of course only you know your financial situation. be smart about it - yes, because i know so many people that got let go...its sad...

as a side note someone I know bought a Toyota FJ Cruiser and then lost his job 2 months later. He was forced to sell it off and he didn't even get what he wanted and still owes like $6k on the loan which he stopped paying and is now in collections... these are bad times.

·
Registered
4,266 Posts
So i guess its too late to vote no so the single no vote wont feel alone?

Congrats. Enjoy.

1 - 17 of 17 Posts