Nissan Frontier Forum banner
1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
71 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I just installed a readylift leveling kit on my 07 4x4. I had to install the caster camber eccentric cams so i could align it. I bought new tires and aligned it at the same time, but it still pulled to the right. So i realigned it again. Same problem. The third time i tried what brutal said and pointed the rear cams to the oil pan and the fronts out then set toe. Still no difference and pulls to the right. Any ideas on what is goin on and how to fix it?

·
Premium Member
6,081 Posts
swap the front tires side to side and see if it changes, you may have a radial tire pull. You cant align that away, ask for a replacement tire, or you can flip tire on the rim (dismount and remount inside to the out) youre looking to counteract the radial pull. This is evident in both new and old tires, so too is high road force(OUT of round) in new tires. Just cause theyre new, doesnt meen theyre good

·
Registered
71 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
tire pressures have been checked, and i dont see how it can be an alignment issue. I had to make adjustments after i put the kit in. i haven't had the time to try a rotation yet, but will do.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts