Nissan Frontier Forum banner

1 - 20 of 252 Posts

·
Registered
12,584 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
just as the title says. i love the stuff. its delicious and quenches the thirst and washes the dryest of foods down with ease. nutritious too! liquid muscle!
i go through about 2.5 gallons a week. anyone else love this stuff? i typically drink 2%.

·
Registered
5,077 Posts
I LOVE IT TOO!!!! after a long night at work i usually drink about 48 ounces. I go through about 2.5-3 gallons in a week alone as well

·
Registered
331 Posts
You built a [email protected] truck and i respect your words of wisdom, but i think milk is the worst at quenching thrist. And the after taste about 5 minutes. Tell me that after sweatin you *** off in the warm socal sun that milk is the first drink of choice when it's hot?

·
Registered
5,077 Posts
after marching for 8+ hours it does help, or anything else that takes a lot of stress like mountain biking or riding the atv for a couple of hours. its like gatorade!

·
Registered
331 Posts
Gatorade is awesome for that. I'd say i drink more gatorade than milk. But this is comin from a kid who is allergic to chocolate.

·
Registered
5,077 Posts
Now I'll admit that during the heat of the day milk doesn't sound good, but after the sun settles and everything is done I can't resist

·
Banned
6,781 Posts
My thing is 2% and damn is that some good stuff. Its healthier for you, tastes 10x's better. Now if im drinking hot coco. I use hole milk. Thats been a real treat. Then add alittle throfe into the mix and its a ever so delicious treat.

·
Registered
268 Posts
I like to dip chocolate chip cookies in milk.

·
Banned
6,781 Posts
I like to dip chocolate chip cookies in milk.
Warm mushy chocolate chip cookies where the chocolate run down your fingers because they are just fresh off the oven. With a cold refigerated glass. Then pooring in some freshly bought 2% milk. Is a dream all in its own.

·
Banned
6,781 Posts

·
Banned
6,781 Posts
this is banana flavored milk I think it's cows milk but I don't speak arbic.
I know bud im just saying Goat Milk is good for icecream. Its really thick and rich.

·
Premium Member
1,875 Posts
Dude. Chocolate milk is where its at. I think i drink almost a half a gallon every morning.

·
Banned
6,781 Posts

·
Registered
12,584 Posts
Discussion Starter #18
when i wheel, i drink gatorade like its cool. but when i'm at home eating some meat, a sandwich, enchilada, eggs, pancakes, peanut butter, i'm going to be reaching for milk.

·
Banned
6,781 Posts
I know i have a glass of milk for Hayden Panettiere. Thats one chick i would enjoy waking up to in the morning and getting a glass of milk with.

1 - 20 of 252 Posts