Nissan Frontier Forum banner
1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
902 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·

I just found it, rest are standard pics and no scannar. Since I'm one of the few to get hit I thought I should post a pic.

I got hit by a semi making a right turn on a three lane road while I was in the right hand lane. Kind of got t-boned... Most of the damage is from me getting hit into a parking lot and going over a lot of signs and concrete stops.

There damage on all sides but the front...

·
Registered
1,650 Posts
Sorry about the truck but glad your ok

·
Registered
902 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
It was 6 months ago, I walked away and its taken this long to find a used one. Lost to much on the first to rebuy one off the lot.

·
Registered
2,317 Posts
Ghostcustoms said:
It was 6 months ago, I walked away and its taken this long to find a used one. Lost to much on the first to rebuy one off the lot.
that sucks, man. glad you're ok. prime example, though, of why one should buy GAP insurance on a new car. s#!t happens

·
Registered
149 Posts
Ouch. Pretty minimal damage from a Semi.

I've been in quite a few accidents w/ my first car: I swear people aimed for the yellow. The little Geo Storm did the most damage in one hit: my car looked worse than your truck but the frame was just fine.

·
SHIFT_Otaku(Assist - Adm)
1,482 Posts
it makes me sick every time I look at that truck... as it looks exacticly like mine...

and I dont even want to think of it...

I would honestly cry for months....

·
Registered
902 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
I put $3000 down (never got back) I had gap but after 10k miles the vehical blue booked for $3700 less. I'm glad I didn't put all my money down.

·
Registered
902 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
I got a used 05 CC SE V6 6speed with power nothing

1 - 12 of 12 Posts