Nissan Frontier Forum banner
1 - 20 of 44 Posts

·
Registered
318 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
But it seems to bring out the road rage in other drivers.

Over the past week, I've had people flipping me off, cutting me off, signaling for me to pull in to a parking lot to "talk it out"...WTF...

Doesn't happen in other vehicles...so it's not like it's me being the problem...I don't get it.

·
Registered
3,063 Posts
smile and wave brutha smile and wave lmao!!

·
Premium Member
6,081 Posts
Are You Doing The Speed Limit In The Fast Lane Again.......

·
Registered
337 Posts
Put some "I love Smith and Wesson", "Guns don't kill people I do" and some big NRA stickers all over your truck...that might make em think twice... LOL

·
Registered
28 Posts
Now now, there's nothing wrong with a NRA sticker on the back of your truck.... I believe in giving a fair warning to stupid people with no common sense.

·
Registered
3,063 Posts
Are You Doing The Speed Limit In The Fast Lane Again.......
:comphead: these idiots drive me freakin crazy oh man its pisses me off lol

·
Registered
3,545 Posts
not in California..

But I will have 8 forward facing HIDs, the top 5 being adjustable from inside the cab... should work at night..
yeah, but you can only have 4 forward facing uncovered lights.

I usually slam on the brakes and pull to the side of the road if they wanna play, never had anyone follow me over there.
Just make sure your the first one out. As soon as their foot hits the ground, kick their door for all your worth.:nana:

·
Registered
131 Posts
smile and wave brutha smile and wave lmao!!
i did, tonight, this ended up in an 6 mile long dilemma that included me trying to save my own life.

i was driving home from work, when this guy cut me off, and after i honked at him he flipped sh*t and tried to kill me. he would come to a complete stop and get out and come at me, i nearly ran him over 3 times, almost t-boned him twice, and had several close calls with oncoming traffic. he kept flashing a gun at me, and kept trying to run me into oncoming traffic. I seriously thought i was going to die tonight. it was the longest 6 miles of my life.

i am SOOO blessed to be alive.

·
Registered
14 Posts
i did, tonight, this ended up in an 6 mile long dilemma that included me trying to save my own life.

i was driving home from work, when this guy cut me off, and after i honked at him he flipped sh*t and tried to kill me. he would come to a complete stop and get out and come at me, i nearly ran him over 3 times, almost t-boned him twice, and had several close calls with oncoming traffic. he kept flashing a gun at me, and kept trying to run me into oncoming traffic. I seriously thought i was going to die tonight. it was the longest 6 miles of my life.

i am SOOO blessed to be alive.
Two points:
1) Brandishing is a felony that doesn't need proof. Could have called the cops and led him to a station.
2) If you live in a state that you cant trust the police, it is pretty cheap to get a CCW for the heat under the seat. I call it two lbs of bravery.

·
Registered
131 Posts
Two points:
1) Brandishing is a felony that doesn't need proof. Could have called the cops and led him to a station.
2) If you live in a state that you cant trust the police, it is pretty cheap to get a CCW for the heat under the seat. I call it two lbs of bravery.
i was so nervous (and pre-occupied with not dying) that it took me like 4 tries to finally get 911 on the phone, he then saw me on the phone and took a turn.

and it wasn't really a chase, he was in front of me most of the time, he wouldn't let me get around him.

and a 9 mm is now sitting under my drivers seat.

·
Registered
293 Posts
i was so nervous (and pre-occupied with not dying) that it took me like 4 tries to finally get 911 on the phone
and a 9 mm is now sitting under my drivers seat
You were too nervous to dial a phone and now you have a gun under your seat? Makes me feel safe. Glad I live in Canada!!!!!
Next time use your bluetooth

~just sayin~

·
Registered
131 Posts
You were too nervous to dial a phone and now you have a gun under your seat? Makes me feel safe. Glad I live in Canada!!!!!
Next time use your bluetooth

~just sayin~
YUP

We're glad you live in Canada too.
:laugh::laugh::laugh:

·
Premium Member
6,081 Posts
this is the nice thing about sliders and big metal bumpers, a removed speed limter and 330hp to the wheels :)
though personally I just let morons go, never what is going through their minds, if you think keyboard warriors are bad, at least theyre not driving 2 tons of speeding steel

1 - 20 of 44 Posts