Nissan Frontier Forum banner

1 - 20 of 83 Posts

·
Registered
5,077 Posts
that's why i vowed never to go to the first 1, formula is the only way to go, or drag racing, or trophy trucks, or rally....ok anything besides nascar lol

·
Registered
1,201 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
I would sooner watch a handful of skittles circle the bowl of my toilet than watch a Nascar race.

·
Registered
1,149 Posts
Every time I see a vehicle with the "Dale EARNEDourHEART" sticker, it makes me want to run them off the road.

·
Registered
178 Posts
I would sooner watch a handful of skittles circle the bowl of my toilet than watch a Nascar race.
never been to a real race, but im a fan... hower that was funy lol

i also like F1, motoGP, NHRA, IHRA, motorcross, WRC (rally), street racing, etc etc... :nana:

·
Banned
6,781 Posts
never been to a real race, but im a fan... hower that was funy lol

i also like F1, motoGP, NHRA, IHRA, motorcross, WRC (rally), street racing, etc etc... :nana:
Anyform of racing to me is good. Im a fan of of all the above except atreet racing because thats full of people who like addicts. Dont know when to stop. I have seen too many good people die because of this crap. I mean people who were graduates and techinal modern marvels.

I will say that Nascar is about as pointless to me as abunch of overlysized men ramming eachother with their heads first. Then groping eachother on a very well groomed spot of grass. With a football in their hands while. You have others ram them from behind. Im talking about Football. They wont allow gay marriage but this is a glorified sausage fest of mass proportions. I mean they even get wet after the game together if they win....:laugh::laugh:

sidenote-guys this statement above was to ruffle feahers & get a reaction & is a joke......

I must be one of few Nascar fans here. I can't get enough of it... followed by indy cars.
Im a fan. Im not white trash but i know when i see good drivers. You have Gordon, Stewart & Johnson as son very good drivers. You have others that are coming into their own. Im happy to see that. Im just more than disappointed in Dale that little boy is a glorified pu**y. With too much money & a ego to match.

·
Registered
178 Posts
:thatswck:

:laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh:

i dont do much steet racing (not in trafic rather on old roads with no other cars other than the ones racing) no more, my dodge is park, my frontier is the only thing i drive now, and its not fast enough :(

GO #24 !!!! :nana:

·
Banned
6,781 Posts
:thatswck:

:laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh:

i dont do much steet racing (not in trafic rather on old roads with no other cars other than the ones racing) no more, my dodge is park, my frontier is the only thing i drive now, and its not fast enough :(

GO #24 !!!! :nana:
I've street raced myself. There were some roads in Tampa Fl that were worht it. I aint telling none but they were right next to my highschool. I raced in a 04 Honda CRV awd. Yeah so i know about it. Its fun but i just think its stupid nothing against it. Just some people just wont stop....you know the types but you like my view on football huh :laugh:

·
Registered
268 Posts
I dont know about u guys but i really like RDTF's avatar. I gets me in the mood for some milk.

·
Registered
3,239 Posts
Wow nice back hair lol! I'm not a fan of nascar, but I don't have anything against it. I love F1, mainly because it is an international motorsport. I enjoy things that bring people together from other countries around the world. Also the cars go left and right and are on the bleeding edge of technology. Nascar is the polar opposite, almost like a celebration of Americas ignorance IMO.

·
Registered
5,980 Posts
i like nascar, IMO i don't think its as redneck as it used to be, i mean look at the drivers...i can't think of one thats a redneck. nascar is more high tech then it was back in the day, yeah i know they still run carbs but any v8 pushrod engine that can withstand 8-9k rpms for 500 miles is impressive to me, F1 just don't faze me any, nhra is ok and i don't really get to watch rally or corr due to the lack of channels they put them on, oh yeah GO #17! hope he can get a 2 for 2 this year at daytona.

oh yeah and why is dale jr. the most popular driver? because of his dad, if not for his dad he wouldn't be crap because he aint any good.

·
Registered
2,033 Posts
i live 30 minutes from bristol motor speedway so i get to deal with race traffic quite a bit. they let schools out early when there is going to be a race just so kids can get home. traffic on the interstates will be stopped because theres so many people. its wild.

1 - 20 of 83 Posts