Nissan Frontier Forum banner

1 - 20 of 21 Posts

·
Registered
354 Posts
If they were a foot shorter, and it had some kind of turbo-diesel swap, I'd be down with it. Unfortunately, I highly doubt that's the case.

·
Registered
1,149 Posts
Hmmmm.... that's about all I can think of to say right now.

·
Registered
2,132 Posts
Haha.. rear spud guns?

·
Registered
2,033 Posts
Thats ridiculous. There was a guy from my high school that had an old yota and he made some stacks out of pvc and painted them silver. he had them hooked up to a smoke machine that was in the cab so they looked like they were working lol. it was funny but he went through way too much work for a couple laughs.

·
Super Moderator
12,702 Posts
The real question is not "are they stupid", we know the answer to that.
The real question is are they functional or just for looks?

If they are just for looks then they are extremely super duper stupid.

·
Registered
2,132 Posts
If they are just for looks then they are extremely super duper stupid.
PS corner of the bed.. those things don't go anywhere... The more I look at it with the dual mag-mount antennas... looks kinda like a catfish. lol.

I liked the guy with inflatable rockets tied to his bumper tho'.. :laugh:

·
Registered
3,248 Posts
There is a guy around here that works at a local tire shop. He drives a POS toya pick-up and put a stack on it. Pretty funny IMO cuz he also has a nice full size.

·
Registered
346 Posts
Truck fail.

·
Registered
278 Posts
Dude that looks ridiculous, haha so ridiculous.

·
Registered
2,492 Posts
when i get my diesel i will put one big stack in the center.. i saw one in PA and it looked so good

but anywho.. idk guys, i think this a legit diesel swap. notice the stacks... they got black suit sheot on them... just like what you see on the sides of the trailers of big rigs

idk maybe

itd be sick if it did and give him TOTAL props

·
Registered
233 Posts
when i get my diesel i will put one big stack in the center.. i saw one in PA and it looked so good

but anywho.. idk guys, i think this a legit diesel swap. notice the stacks... they got black suit sheot on them... just like what you see on the sides of the trailers of big rigs
idk maybe

He probably got used stacks lol!

·
Premium Member
2,713 Posts

idk maybe

I half assed agree with you; if there is actually a diesel under the hood then that would be pretty sweet...But in no way does that justify gaudy asss stacks on a mini truck.

No offence but I think your truck looks 10x worse
No where did I see Rat state that the aforementioned truck was aesthetically unpleasing...merely that the periscopes that were installed are an excellent way to alleviate unwanted blind spots. :) No need to personally attack the Band-Aid

1 - 20 of 21 Posts