Nissan Frontier Forum banner

1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
Rogue Admin
13,039 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
It's going down alright and sooner than I imagined. Been kickin it here at CF for 13 years and now I'm old man creeping towards 13k posts. Life works like that, some kind of order is disorder. I just like the laughs and irony that the roads take us. Looking back, CF has been a big part of this last decade for me; like putting on an old pair of slippers when you can't find the new ones - you knew you'd feel welcome and be right at home, with all the comforts surrounding you. Made some life long friends on here, some that don't come around much anymore, many I have met and others have become friends just in the online realm. Either/or - it's all good.

I'm wondering - what oh what should 'ol Zed drop down for his 13th post? Like, it has to bang harder than a 4 speed stick in a 5 ton. I need to have a grin thinkin about it and know that one step further would be crossing some kind of proverbial and/or visceral line that one cannot undo or unsee anymore. The door's always open at Chez Zed's - so let's hear what you got to say; help me drop something big for 13k.

Just one small example of how one can go big:

·
Rogue Admin
13,039 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Man you've been here for a long time.
Look at you, looking at me. It's like watching two 'ol timers goin, "dare ya". Hold my beer.

·
Premium Member
5,324 Posts
Can you hold out until March 30th for your 13,000th post on exactly your 13th year Anniversary here??

·
Rogue Admin
13,039 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Can you hold out until March 30th for your 13,000th post on exactly your 13th year Anniversary here??
Last verse, same as the first. I ain't superstitious. I doubt it.

·
Rogue Admin
13,039 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
After millions of years of evolution, you’re kind of a disappointment. Perhaps some musical inspiration is required, starting with Lemmy - you can also end with Lemmy anytime, there'e no wrong order.

·
Rogue Admin
13,039 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
So this is it. Today is the day. Wasn't sure if I was up to finishing what I started today, it wasn't in my mind. I started to wonder what to do, needed insight, needed a WTF moment to myself, and then it came to me in all its glory. 13th for me, now for you; when you start something, finish it.

·
Registered
475 Posts
Welp. You done good.

A post banging in a post.

·
Registered
783 Posts

·
Rogue Admin
13,039 Posts
Discussion Starter #15