Nissan Frontier Forum banner

1 - 20 of 40 Posts

·
Registered
364 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Saturdays from 8:am to 10:00am "CARS & COFFEE" at Hunt Valley MD. Lots of nice cars & trucks. Nice place & nice people. All welcome, all makes & models.
A good place for Frontier owners to meet each other, share build tips, socialize, etc. Hopefully we can get Mid-Atlantic Frontier Club up & running that we can organize meets, truck cruises, etc.

Sent from my Pixel XL using Tapatalk

·
Registered
119 Posts
I'll be there tomorrow as long as I get my Wheel bearings done tonight(should be a piece of cake).

Edit: I won't be there I don't have 32mm impact socket and have to get one online. :(

·
Registered
364 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
We had two today. And was it cold! Im off next Saturday and will most likely attend again. There were a wicked pair of GTR's there. They were definitely the fastest cars on the lot this weekend.

·
Premium Member
6,096 Posts
Holy Ground Clearance, Batman!??!

Reactions: jaymarstel

·
Registered
22 Posts
Didn't take many photos due to the cold weather, Lol. Great meeting "jaymarstel" & "RedDR." Here is two pictures of our gathering this morning! Hopefully, we can get a large number of Frontier's in the future.

Attachments

·
Registered
176 Posts
Ill make it after thanksgiving, just had to many things going on last couple of weeks...

·
Registered
364 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
Didn't take many photos due to the cold weather, Lol. Great meeting "jaymarstel" & "RedDR." Here is two pictures of our gathering this morning! Hopefully, we can get a large number of Frontier's in the future.
Nice looking crew of Frontiers. The Desert Runner is a classic, I really like it's beefy stance. Reminds me of a tough bull dog

·
Registered
800 Posts
Jay, great meeting you and nice rig! Great pics thanks for posting.

·
Registered
119 Posts
What teams competed? How'd your match go?

Just practice ... probably won't be able to make it out to Cars And Coffee till after the season. Lets make it our goal to get 6-7 trucks out at some point.

·
Registered
364 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
I can't make today's CARS & COFFEE 11/25/17. Have a lot of errands to take care of.

·
Registered
22 Posts
Jay, great meeting you and nice rig! Great pics thanks for posting.
Thank you and I concur! Great introductions and conversations in reality. Love the classic RedDR man! Never SELL it, LOL.

Nice looking crew of Frontiers. The Desert Runner is a classic, I really like it's beefy stance. Reminds me of a tough bull dog

I agree! :thumbup:

RedDR's front kinda reminds of the late 2002 Nissan Sentra SE-R Spec V. Classic Frontier looks aggressive.

·
Registered
364 Posts
Discussion Starter #15
Im planning on attending 12/02 CARS & COFFEE. Hope to see you guys there. Keep in mind that if there are similar events nearer to your locations I'm willing to meet at those as well. I don't want to burden others with long drives.
BTW! I went to Assateague National Park (VA side). I had thought my Annual Park place permitted me access to OSV areas; I was wrong, . Fortunately Park Ranger let me off with a warning. I intend to purchase the OSV PERMIT because it's a really cool beach to explore. Watch out! Those wild ponies bite!

·
Registered
364 Posts
Discussion Starter #17
12/02/17 CARS & COFFEE. It's 07:49 and some classics are pulling in. There must be some Toyota trucks arriving today because a hearse arrived in anticipation of their arrival,

·
Registered
364 Posts
Discussion Starter #19
I can't make it this Saturday 12/9; Im working overtime. Gotta pay for my new mods I ordered for truck, RIGID E-SERIES 50" LIGHT BAR

1 - 20 of 40 Posts