Nissan Frontier Forum banner

1 - 18 of 18 Posts

·
Premium Member
124 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi Guys just want to tell you we will be having a HUGE Nissan Meet in New Jersey on May 6th, we really want to see all you fols there, we will have prizes, vendors, and Free Lunch, it will be at
Turnersville Auto Mall, in the Employee Parking Lot, you can get directions from Myself, or go to:
http://www.nissanofturnersville.com/Information-Directions.aspx
Let get us a great group of frontier guys to represent, and spread the word!

·
Premium Member
124 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Hmmm Tell Him Roger Penske will be there, and if he doesn't let you go, the penske organization will buy his company and fire him....
It might work, they own almost everything anyway.....

·
Registered
92 Posts
Sounds sweet. Now...just have to talk the wife into it. I'll have to figure out a good spin to put on it.

·
Registered
906 Posts
Hey Stormrider... I'd like to hear the "spin" that will make her [/i]want to go to New Jersey. HA just kidding.
Wish I could go, but I work 3 jobs, so probably not going to happen.

·
Premium Member
124 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Ok Guys & Gals I contacted a local Hotel for a group rate, and I got a repsonse here it is:

Thank You for choosing the Holiday Inn Runnemede to accommodate your guests, we will provide you with excellent service and a warm welcome with every stay.
We are always looking for ways to make doing business with us easier, Now your group can make reservations online by going to the Holiday's Inn website and adding your group code of "TAC". anyone making a reservation online will need to do the following to obtain your Groups Preferred rate:

Go to www.holiday-inn.com/runnemedenj
under the reserve this hotel, choose your arrival date, nights, persons, and Number of rooms.
Enter your group code of "TAC"
Click check availability
Click reserve.

That's It, your Group Rate is as follows:
$89.00 per night.

This hotel has a Bar,restaurant. It also use to have a comdedy store, but I do not know if they still do, and is only about 10 minutes from the meet, it is also close to the shopping areas, if you or your Spouses want to shop while in town.

If there is anything else I can do for anyone, please let me know, I will gladly help in any way I can.

·
Premium Member
124 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
We are about 40 minutes from Atlantic City, and we are contacting them as well to see if they would like to offer some Comps to our attendees.

·
Registered
81 Posts
i'll have to see

i'll have to see what work has to say about it but, i would love to come out. let me know about the AC comps too i'd like to make a weekend out of it.

·
Registered
49 Posts
Holy Crap, I guess I get to miss out on a bunch of fun.....Call me if there is a big meet closer to Phoenix, AZ :)

·
Registered
32 Posts
Only 358 miles from the cowhills of the University of New Hampshire (little over 5 hours)... I might accually make the trip sounds like a good time. any guess on the number of ppl you are expecting?

Thanks
Jeff

·
Registered
38 Posts
awe man

I would love to go to the meet in my home state, but I'm up in vermont at school. I'll be turnin 21 on the third so I'll prolley be recovering over the weekend lol. also, is there any places to go off roadin in jersey???

·
Registered
2,776 Posts
I hope someone takes lots of pics of this meet and then shares them with all us who won't be able to make it! Sounds like it will be a blast!

1 - 18 of 18 Posts