Nissan Frontier Forum banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Howdy, Folks.

I've owned Nissan pickups most of my life. Learned to drive on 5 Spd Stick 4 banger Nissan Hardbody. Purchased a Frontier back in 2009, but foolishly traded it after 5 years to save gasoline. Missed my truck, got in an accident Jun 2nd, car was totaled, so I started truck-searching again. I was initially lookin' at 1st Gen Tacomas, and had test-driven a few; however, after test driving a 2006 6-Speed V6 Frontier, the difference (at least in my experience) between the torque and get-up-and-go inspired an expansion back to the Frontier world.

Got this 2005 beauty yesterday, Frontier Crew Cab SE 6 Spd Stick, V. 6, and MAN does it feel great to be back into a pickup! Glad to be here.

Attachments

·
Premium Member
6,101 Posts
Yes indeed! We'll help you mod your truck up and drop some coins along the way...

·
Registered
374 Posts
Howdy, Folks.

I've owned Nissan pickups most of my life. Learned to drive on 5 Spd Stick 4 banger Nissan Hardbody. Purchased a Frontier back in 2009, but foolishly traded it after 5 years to save gasoline. Missed my truck, got in an accident Jun 2nd, car was totaled, so I started truck-searching again. I was initially lookin' at 1st Gen Tacomas, and had test-driven a few; however, after test driving a 2006 6-Speed V6 Frontier, the difference (at least in my experience) between the torque and get-up-and-go inspired an expansion back to the Frontier world.

Got this 2005 beauty yesterday, Frontier Crew Cab SE 6 Spd Stick, V. 6, and MAN does it feel great to be back into a pickup! Glad to be here.
Welcome to the partay!!!! I see that you are in good old Tejas. Where r u @ in Tejas?

·
Premium Member
2,444 Posts
Welcome

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Welcome to the partay!!!! I see that you are in good old Tejas. Where r u @ in Tejas?
The cement jungle of DFW. I'm an Arkansan at heart, though, particularly near the Ouachita mountain range. :D

1 - 9 of 9 Posts