Nissan Frontier Forum banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
9 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
What's up guys/gals? My name is Ethan and I'm hailing from Baton Rouge. I picked up a 2012 Frontier SV 4x4 a few weeks back.

I've been lurking here ever since I bought the truck and, so far, the community seems nice.

I'm looking for help with suspension and lift kits, so if anyone who sees this can help, please let me know.

·
Registered
675 Posts
Welcome, post your question in the suspension category for an answer faster.

·
Admin
3,392 Posts
Welcome to the club Ethan! Good lookin rig there!

·
Vendor
2,796 Posts
Hello Ethan, welcome to the club! Congrats on your Frontier, it looks great. Any mods in mind? A lot of good info here regarding mods in case you are thinking of doing any. Check out some of the garages and you may get some ideas.

·
Registered
9 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
Hello Ethan, welcome to the club! Congrats on your Frontier, it looks great. Any mods in mind? A lot of good info here regarding mods in case you are thinking of doing any. Check out some of the garages and you may get some ideas.
Plenty of mods in mind, just not enough money! Already picked up a Volant intake, though I may swap for a NISMO. Got fog lights installed and am working on getting coil springs to go with my Bilstein 5100s. Trailer hitch/reciever needs to be installed too.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts