Nissan Frontier Forum banner
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
1 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
Just bought a 2011 Frontier SV 4wd - my first 4x4. I'm a photographer and need it to get to some beautiful backcountry areas here in Arizona. A couple of things right off: I'm thinking of getting a tent for the bed - any suggestions on good ones? Also, this has it's original stock shock (108K miles) and I'm thinking replacing them with better new ones. Any suggestions on what to get?

·
Admin
3,395 Posts
Welcome to the forums!

·
Premium Member
1,546 Posts
Welcome to the Club Frontier forums. Like you I am a photographer (wildlife) that bought my truck for getting to off road locations.
I think that you will find that many folks around here will recommend the Bilstein shocks ... but there are other good brands as well.

Here's on thread about the shock topic ... there are many others
http://www.clubfrontier.org/forums/f26/shock-replacement-2010-frontier-pro-4x-158737/

One piece of advice for you .... RUN AWAY NOW!!! This place is addictive and will result in your spending money on your truck, forsaking new photo glass and other camera wish list items! :)

·
Vendor
2,811 Posts
Welcome to the site and congrats on your purchase! Show it to us when you get a chance. Plenty of knowledgeable and friendly folks here as well as informative and insightful discussion threads. If you ever have any questions, there's definitely a great team of owners and vendors that are happy to help.

·
Registered
71 Posts
On the truck tent, went with the Napier 57 myself. Very nice and solid tent. Easy assembly. Just camped the Oregon Coast and we stayed warm and dry.

Sent from my SM-T350 using Tapatalk

1 - 5 of 5 Posts