Nissan Frontier Forum banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Premium Member
61 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hello all from Central Illinois. I'm the proud owner of a 2011 SV 4x4 crew cab long bed. Love the truck. I bought her used in June 2017 with 60k on the odometer and she now has 168k. All I have done is regular maintenance, a set of tires, and a battery. The truck has been all over the forestry roads of Shawnee forest. She has seen southern Missouri and the Ozarks.She has been to Sioux Falls, the logging and fire roads of the Black Hills, the forestry service roads of the Snowy Mountain range, and the county roads south of Cheyenne and Laramie and all points in between. She has never left me stranded.

I see myself having this truck for several more years as aside from some minor cosmetic needs the truck is in excellent shape body wise. My body guy is going to do that work for me soon. I am going to start stock piling some parts and see if I cant primp the old girl up over the winter with upgrades including skid plates, sliders, a lift, shocks, some new wheels, and new bumpers. I may even buy a winch.

I'm would interested in networking with others from central and southern Illinois and maybe doing some wheeling. Thanks everyone.

1 - 3 of 3 Posts