Nissan Frontier Forum banner
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
5 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
hi ya'll

This is my first 4 wheeled vehicle in 5 years, i got into riding motorcycles and never wanted a car since. i got a dog a few months ago and felt bad not being able to take her places, so i wanted to get a truck not only to take her places but also i could take my bikes to the track or shop without having to get a ride.

so i was gonna get a ford ranger, it would have met my needs. i test drove it and wasn't impressed but it would have sufficed as a light truck. they wanted 15000 otd, would have fit nicely into my budget. so my next stop was Toyota. test drove the Tacoma, forgot about ford, asked for the price and they said 19000 otd, which sucked away all of my enthusiasm for the truck. i could have bought it but i would have been living a lot tighter than i wanted. it was the better truck though so i was willing to buy it. i didn't consider the Nissan at that point because when i looked at base prices online the frontier seemed to be more expensive. i was going to head to Toyota to sign paper work when i thought i should at least test drive the frontier for shits n giggles.
turned out to be an epic decision. after the test drive i was really impressed with how it drove even compared to the Tacoma(the ranger was no comparison). the king cab eliminated my want for a bed tool box($$$) and gave room for my dog. when i asked for the otd price and they said 17000 otd i was surprised and ready to buy. i took home a 2010 frontier xe!

very happy with the truck so far. good on gas for a truck and a decent amount of torque for a little 4 cyl. no stock stereo was cool, i don't need to pay for Nissan shitty radio, i picked up a nice pioneer. everything is great!

pic of my truck, although im sure ya'll know what a frontier looks like.

and my dog

:grin:
thanks for reading,
Aaron

·
Premium Member
1,951 Posts
welcome to clubfrontier and im sure you and the dog will enjoy the truck

·
Registered
1,559 Posts
Welcome to the club! Happy to have you and nice truck, great deal on it.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.