Nissan Frontier Forum banner

1 - 20 of 31 Posts

·
Registered
3,063 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
you know, why cant people just be original and think of thier own sh!T? i thought it would be sweet to do a two tone red with the flares cuz no one else has one around. now theres a fukin silver chevy with red flares and a 3" red stripe above the moldings that looks stupid as hell. THEN, my neighbor i just got done BS'n with just got back from boise and seen my same paint scheme. ive made like 5 trips to boise this summer and they must have seen me and decided to copy. idk why but that just pisses me off.

·
Registered
770 Posts
Because we have nothing better to do here in Boise, but copy oregon frontiers. Then again my wife and I were in oregon a little while back and saw a Red truck, I think somethings going on here. :)

Just kiddin but if you take the same route we do there is a stretch in there you can legally hit about 100mph for awhile, we go really slow right before that and then hit the hammer. :)

·
Registered
3,248 Posts
I am sure his truck looks no goofier then yours

·
Registered
571 Posts

·
Registered
3,063 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
I am sure his truck looks no goofier then yours
ummmm, your talkin about the chevy i assume. and yes it looks fukin retarded. i will try to get a pic of it.

·
Registered
409 Posts
dude chill out, its your fault you should have put a patent on your rig...lol!!!

·
Registered
8,525 Posts
Didn't this happen to a Titan in Texas? I thought there was a story in which the guy worked with the dealer for a custom paint job and it was agreed it would only be done on his rig, then the dealer went behind the original owners back and copied his rig. There are now like 10-20 of them rolling around in Texas.

It can be nice if someone copies your design but its always better when they just use it as inspiration for their own. A complete copy-cat is just plain boring.

·
Registered
3,063 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
Your getting mad that someone may have liked your idea and applied it to theirs?

You're an odd one
lol i just dont like the fact of someone copying my original idea/design let alone anybody elses ideas. its just me tho haha it would be different if they used me truck as an idea for something similair. but exact same thing. thats wack imo.

its funny you say that tho cuz when i told my mom about the chevy runnin around town she said i should be proud

·
Registered
1,891 Posts
Didn't this happen to a Titan in Texas? I thought there was a story in which the guy worked with the dealer for a custom paint job and it was agreed it would only be done on his rig, then the dealer went behind the original owners back and copied his rig. There are now like 10-20 of them rolling around in Texas.

It can be nice if someone copies your design but its always better when they just use it as inspiration for their own. A complete copy-cat is just plain boring.

^ You copied my sig...but still haven't learned how to post an avatar pic. haha

Bottom line is, don't flatter yourself. it's all been done before

·
Registered
8,525 Posts
^ You copied my sig...but still haven't learned how to post an avatar pic. haha

Bottom line is, don't flatter yourself. it's all been done before
LOL, I figured I should put something so that people don't think I am riding around in an 03.

Maybe I should add the WRP CP, PSP, GK, IMS, TBS (Until I buy new bolts), Efan, vent mod, etc.....

·
Registered
12,584 Posts
i'm sure you aren't the first person to paint their flares.

·
Registered
1,820 Posts
test

yep....Off Topic posts count towards post counts.

Ok.....back on topic. Just ignore me.

·
Registered
12,584 Posts
beef, i didnt just paint the flares you know.
ok, flares/running boards. the fact of the matter is that you weren't the first. just like i'm not the first to black out my truck, sas it, whatever. who cares.

·
Registered
3,248 Posts
ummmm, your talkin about the chevy i assume. and yes it looks fukin retarded. i will try to get a pic of it.
I am talking about your truck and his truck... i'm sure they both look fuktarded

beef, i didnt just paint the flares you know.
STFU about it, who cares?

If you have a real issue with it, grow some balls and stop posting about it on a forum. Go up to the owner of the chevy and say something to him. If you are just here to cry about someone doing the same thing you did, then go somewhere else with it. Don't just bittch about it and do nothing about it.

·
Registered
3,063 Posts
Discussion Starter #18
wow this site really has gone down the shithole,i really have better things to do than sit on CF all the time.

·
Registered
1,159 Posts
I am talking about your truck and his truck... i'm sure they both look fuktarded

STFU about it, who cares?

If you have a real issue with it, grow some balls and stop posting about it on a forum. Go up to the owner of the chevy and say something to him. If you are just here to cry about someone doing the same thing you did, then go somewhere else with it. Don't just bittch about it and do nothing about it.
:laugh::goodjob:

1 - 20 of 31 Posts