Nissan Frontier Forum banner
1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
974 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
Let's forget Edmund or KBB.

Thinking about selling my truck and don't know how much it would make sense selling it for. Here are the upgrades:

1. ARB front bumper matched color paint
2. 24" LED bar light
3. LED fog lights
4. Kenwood 6019 DDX DVD with 7" touch screen
5. K-200 bluetooth
6. 22" Liquidmetal wheels w/ 1000 miles Pirelli tires
7. All new fuel injectors
8. All new spark plugs
9. All new spark plug coils
10. New serpentine bell
11. Has new water pump but not installed yet
12. All new Magnaflow catalytic converters (all 4)
13. New Bank Monster Exhaust with black tip
14. Radflo 2.0 coil-over front (2000 miles)
15. SPC upper arms (2000 miles)
16. PRG 1.5" rear spacer
16. PRG Urethane Sway Bar bushings (2000 miles)
17. PRG Urethane Engine mounts
18. Added backup and side cameras
19. Volant CAI

And not forget to mention that my truck is '07 CC SE with 147,xxx miles

·
Registered
360 Posts
I agree with Shizzy, only time mods add value to the truck is when the dealer installs it brand new. That's more of a rip off though as opposed to adding value... You may be able to get more locally IF someone is looking for a modified Frontier specifically.

·
Registered
974 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Oh, I understand that none of my mods would add much value to the selling price. I'm just asking to see how much it would sell for. So, according to KBB, $5K - $5.5K?

·
Premium Member
7,379 Posts
Restating the obvious, but:

It only takes one buyer paying the asking price. However...advertising to/finding that person is the issue. Obviously, you'll be hoping to find the buyer that does not wish to mod their own truck...but rather buy it already modded.

·
Premium Member
12,175 Posts
keep it!

lol thats where im at with mine right now. im undercover brother trying to keep my frontier. the woman wont ever know.

·
Registered
378 Posts
Let's forget Edmund or KBB.

Thinking about selling my truck and don't know how much it would make sense selling it for. Here are the upgrades:

And not forget to mention that my truck is '07 CC SE with 147,xxx miles
If there is no rush to sell, put your price out there and see. Don't rule out Edmund or KBB as a tool to work with, you can use their price for your truck as it was new, and then add what you think the upgrades are worth, then ask that price and hope for the best.

·
Registered
227 Posts
Oh, I understand that none of my mods would add much value to the selling price. I'm just asking to see how much it would sell for. So, according to KBB, $5K - $5.5K?
You can sell the aftermarket parts .

·
Registered
50 Posts
My grandfather did this, I forget what exactly he was selling, a trailer I believe. Anyways he put it up for XYZ amount, and every 3-5 days it didn't sell, he would increase the price a little bit. Well one person had been watching it and called him up asking why the price was increasing. He said "for every 3-5 days it doesn't sell, I raise the price. People are quicker to buy when they see a higher price for a quality purchase" strange way of thinking but it worked. In a "salesman" job I had, they told us, set the price high, watch then buy. Go to low, and watch them go. Just food for thought. ::sheepish grin::

·
Premium Member
18 Posts
Black book retail in Texas for 2007 CC SE w/147k retail 9525 average, 11,400 clean. Trade 6555 avg, 8005 clean. Got any pics? $5k would be a really good price.

1 - 11 of 11 Posts