Nissan Frontier Forum banner
1 - 20 of 333 Posts

·
Registered
10 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I think it'll be a good idea to compare what are we paying for this trucks. I'll start

2006 Nissan Frontier King XE / 154-hp 2.5L 4-cylinder engine / 5 speed manual
Exterior Radiant Silver and Interior Graphite
with XE Preferred Package & Power package plus Carpeted Floor Mats & Short Bed Rail Caps/Under-rail Bedliner.
paid $15,550 in Miami Florida.

·
MOD & Token MINI Owner
2,296 Posts
I paid just under $25,000 for my '05 NISMO Automatic 4x4 King Cabin Storm Grey. Its got everything on it but the VDC side airbags, and XM. I also got the dealer to throw in the all weather floor mats and the bug deflector for the hood. Which I'm not sure is a good deal, average or bad. It was $26,900 or so on the sticker.

·
Registered
27 Posts
I paid $500 under invoice for a 2006 KC SE 4x4 6spd manual. Ended up at $23,115 with power package, bedliner, bed extender, tow package and carpeted floor mats. I thought it was a good deal...

·
Registered
2,776 Posts
I paid $25,000 for my loaded 2005 KC NISMO 4X4, MSRP was $28,090, and they threw in the sliding bed extender!

·
Premium Member
368 Posts
Hi guys i payed a little over 24000 for my 05 white cc le brand new sticker was about over 28000. the deal was it was my dads friend we paid less then they did. my dads friend said they will make it up by all the cars they sell anyways.

·
Registered
205 Posts
I paid just $25,500 for my 2005 Super Black CC SE...with Power Package, Tow Package, Sun Roof, Sliding Bed Extender, Carpeted Floor Mats, Bedliner.

Since then I have added:

1. Lund Soft Tonneau Cover (hate it...getting fold-a-cover soon)
2. Prestige Remote Start Alarm w/ pager system
3. E&G Grille
4. Wade Bug Deflector
5. Factory side steps
6. Valor Double Din DVD
7. Ipod Integretion (Drive+Play) <----- LOVE IT

Will Have Pictures Up Soon

·
Registered
460 Posts
I would post my cost but it would be in CDN $$ and it would look like I almost paid double you guys did. But anyways before I bought it I went to www.carcostcanada.com and got the actual dealership cost that they paid for the truck. So I printed off the TRUE value the Nissan Dealership paid and I ended up paying $500 above their cost. When I showed the salesman the printout his jaw dropped and he couldn't believe I found out how much they paid.

·
Registered
32 Posts
wow i feel like i got ripped off now. :(
i payed just over 22 out the door for my 06 kc se 4x4 power package w/ "lsd" & floor mats and mud flaps in Winchester VA. window was a little over 24.

·
Registered
602 Posts
I picked up my 05 NISMO CC 4x4 with all the options except the Rockford system for $27,500. Sticker was $31,900!!

·
Registered
2,776 Posts
iron_stomach said:
wow i feel like i got ripped off now. :(
i payed just over 22 out the door for my 06 kc se 4x4 power package w/ "lsd" & floor mats and mud flaps in Winchester VA. window was a little over 24.
Not really, remember you bought an 06 at the beginning of the model year! Had you paid that for a left over 05, then I'd agree you got ripped! :wink:

·
Registered
27 Posts
Invoice on my 2006 KC SE 4x4 was around $21,800 (sticker was $24,080) with power package, tow package and carpeted floor mats. If you've got the LSD too, you didn't make out bad at all.

·
Registered
2,317 Posts
paid 22,995 for my Super Black 05 CC SE 4X4 with the power package. got them to throw in GAP insurance sliding bed extender and step rails.

·
Registered
182 Posts
I got an 05 SE CC silver 4x4 for $24300 which included tow package, power package and carpeted floor mats. I thought it was a good deal at the time since they had only been out for a couple of months. And I am located in Warrenton, Va.

·
Registered
3 Posts
I paid $20,878 +tax for my 2005 LE KC 4x2 with side air bags, ABLS, Audio Package, and carpeted floor mats. San Jose, CA. Gotta love year end closeouts.

J

·
Registered
1,295 Posts
Made the deal at invoice. Couldn't find so had to order, came in just before Christmas. Added some of the goodies below with everything ttd out the door about 25K. Just saw they upped the rebate to $1000.....Crap!

·
Registered
24 Posts
I got my 05 KC XE with the all-weather mats, non-sliding extender, XE-preferred package, for $17,490 out the door. I think you got a better deal, MiamiFrontier,
with the power package and since it is an 06, it came with aluminum drive shaft as oppose to steel in mine. Also, i'm still trying to get keyless entry put in with no luck by installers so far. Is the prices posted by everybody, out the door or before taxes?

·
Registered
26 Posts
SUCH A DEAL

I purchased my 05 KC LE in Nov 05 for $23,900. It came with all the bells and wistles plus the wind deflectors for the windows and hood, and the trailer hitch. The sticker was $27,300 before the add ons

·
Registered
6 Posts
Mine was used, sorry.

But my deal was special; '98 model I found in Jan '00, with 3k. $9500. :D

1 - 20 of 333 Posts