Nissan Frontier Forum banner

1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
66 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Bought my Frontier sight unseen that is. Dealer did not have the model I wanted so they found one in Louisville KY. 3 days later they called and said your truck is ready. Did not test drive it, just jumped in and drove it home. However I did walk around it and look it over before I drove it off the lot. ::laugh::

·
Admin
3,285 Posts
I did the same thing, I test drove the same model in a different color. The dealer had to get mine from 200 miles away. It worked out great on this end. Only downside I guess is that the truck had 230 miles on it when I drove it off the lot.

·
Registered
66 Posts
Discussion Starter #3 (Edited)
I did the same thing, I test drove the same model in a different color. The dealer had to get mine from 200 miles away. It worked out great on this end. Only downside I guess is that the truck had 230 miles on it when I drove it off the lot.
I didn't test drive one because they didn't have a crew cab. Mine had 175 miles on it.

·
Registered
158 Posts
I test drove a silver king cab, long bed at carmax cause I was interested in building a frontier. I knew I didn't want a king cab or a long bed but it drove fine. Went back inside, looked for 4 doors, short bed, and anything but black in color. Found one a few hundred miles away, told them I'll take it, and voila. Four days later I drove it home.

·
Rogue Admin
2007 LE 4x4 Crew Cab Long Box
13,358 Posts
Bought my Frontier sight unseen that is. Dealer did not have the model I wanted so they found one in Louisville KY. 3 days later they called and said your truck is ready. Did not test drive it, just jumped in and drove it home. However I did walk around it and look it over before I drove it off the lot. ::laugh::
Same here - my dealer didn't have any new models and they were trying to get me to buy their 06 they had in stock - but it had the short bed and I haul more than groceries, so I got them to order in the model and colour of my choice and a week later, drove it for the first time off the showroom floor.

·
Registered
266 Posts
My dad bought a mazdaspeed 3 unseen and undriven. it was like october 06, they were brand new for 07 and they had less than 50 or 100 in the country at the time.

·
Registered
53 Posts
same here..... told them exatly what color and options I wanted and they went and got one.

·
Registered
10 Posts
I did the same thing. Finding a 2WD five speed SV KC in the North East took weeks. It all came to close after a local dealer told me Port City Nissan in Portsmouth NH had one in stock. I put my deposit on it that day and drove it home 240 miles the next day. Port City was great to work with.

·
Premium Member
242 Posts
Got one of the last 2015 Metallic Blue Pro-4x luxury package trucks left.

Test drove a white one on the dealer lot, then told them if they could get a blue one, I would buy it.

I didn't get to put the first 300 miles on it, but am very happy with the truck...

·
Registered
89 Posts
I did. Test drove a new 2013 king cab pro 4x that they tried to practically give away but I needed a 4 door. I bought the black 2015 crew cab I wanted but it was 300 miles away. So got it 4 days later with 323 miles on it.

Sent from my Nexus 5X using Tapatalk

·
Premium Member
6,107 Posts
Factory ordered my '15...18 week wait..................drove it home.

·
Registered
5 Posts
I found a 2007 4 door, 4wd with 158k miles for $7999, i didn't need to drive the seller drove it twenty miles to my bank, I was SOLD...

·
Registered
520 Posts
Mine was dealer traded in, wanted a White Sport Package but my dealer only had it in Night Armor. Did a walk around when it showed up, signed papers & drove it home. Our 4yr anniversary is a month away & I would 100% make the purchase again(but with heated seats/sunroof)!!

1 - 14 of 14 Posts