Nissan Frontier Forum banner

1 - 20 of 51 Posts

·
Registered
5 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Curious how many high mileage Gen 2's there are out there? Please post the year, model and total miles on the original engine.:nerd:
Jeff

·
Premium Member
5,244 Posts
Pretty sure there are a couple of guys here either approaching 300K miles or have slightly exceeded this milestone.

·
Registered
96 Posts
2008 Crew Cab Long Bed Manual 190,000 only major thing so far besides my off road mods is the clutch was replaced at 180,000

·
Registered
47 Posts
2012 CC SV manual. 108,000. Only oil changes, tires and a new rear diff seal. Plugs get replaced this weekend.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

·
Registered
397 Posts
Only had my '17 for 2 weeks before heading back to my OS duty station (570 miles on the clock)...but I'm confident this vehicle should exceed 300k with proper maintenance just as most of the other JN vehicles I've owned!

Getting ready for a 1,900 mile PCS drive out west in a week though...

·
Registered
1,107 Posts
2011 SV LWB with 82K on it. Only major items are tie rod ends and now a blown front shock, most likely due to my offroading. We take the wifes car on trips as it get more than double my mileage, her car got 25K the first year.

·
Registered
338 Posts
New to me 2014 with 20k miles on the ODO. I picked her up with 19k miles last month. I drive 20k a year for now and it's going down. I hope this lasts me to 200k with no major problems. I haven't had a nissan yet that hasn't gone 200k.

·
Premium Member
5,244 Posts
Only had my '17 for 2 weeks before heading back to my OS duty station (570 miles on the clock)...but I'm confident this vehicle should exceed 300k with proper maintenance just as most of the other JN vehicles I've owned!

Getting ready for a 1,900 mile PCS drive out west in a week though...
Maybe I'm being petty, but help me out.
OS - over seas?
JN - ? / Japanese?
PCS - ?

From my POV, you use a lot of abbreviations!

POV - point of view NOT Privately Owned Vehicle lol

·
Registered
256 Posts
Does 8 month old with over 14k count for anything? I have put way more miles on my 2016 than I ever expected to so far...

·
Registered
342 Posts
OS - over seas?
JN - ? / Japanese?
PCS - ?

The previous poster sounds like they might be military. lol, especially with the use of all of the acronyms.

PCS-permanent change of station. Basically meaning they're being stationed somewhere else. (being reassigned to another base/location)

·
Registered
397 Posts
OS - over seas?
JN - ? / Japanese?
PCS - ?

The previous poster sounds like they might be military. lol, especially with the use of all of the acronyms.

PCS-permanent change of station. Basically meaning they're being stationed somewhere else. (being reassigned to another base/location)
...yep, been working OS (over seas) with the DoD (Dept of Defense) since 1993 LOL so it's habit = it's kind of like how I feel being new to all the 4WD mods everyone on this forum talks about (and I have to go google the acronyms used) LOL:surprise:::grin:::surprise:

This is my first assignment back in the states since 1995 so I'm looking forward to being with my family again and learning to wheel!

1 - 20 of 51 Posts