Nissan Frontier Forum banner

1 - 20 of 20 Posts

·
Registered
572 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
how many members do we got on this forum here in oahu?

·
Registered
572 Posts
Discussion Starter · #2 ·
i wanted to make a hawaii chapter and have like bbq's,cruises,giveaways,and stuff down here. i just wanted to see a ball park amount of people. there is a couple nissan clubs here already but maybe we could have our own

·
Registered
30 Posts
thread bump.. bbq sounds good maybe at kakaako or something? Just picked up my frontier last week :hi:

·
Registered
572 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
howsit everyone sorry been busy but glad to see more pele from oahu on here hayn gurl what part of the island u from?

·
Registered
89 Posts
hey i was just wondering 8o8blkfrontier how did you pass recon...cause i have exhaust tint and what not . and im moving to oahu from the big island i am just wondering how hard is it to get a recon sticker for a lifted truck? or should just leave my truck on the big island?

·
Registered
47 Posts
hey i was just wondering 8o8blkfrontier how did you pass recon...cause i have exhaust tint and what not . and im moving to oahu from the big island i am just wondering how hard is it to get a recon sticker for a lifted truck? or should just leave my truck on the big island?
its really not that hard around here there are a few places like in wahiawa that will do ur inspection for you. its really really not that hard :comphead: to get ur safety done here TRUST ME

·
Registered
89 Posts
thx man. ahh im just giving my truck away to family before i leave. i have a feeling my truck will probly get stolen. so might as well keep it on my island to do fishing things.

·
Registered
572 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
nah not that hard just basically mud flaps front and rear, if your tires stick out have fend ers to cover no body lift above 3" umm i didnt have too much trouble ohhh if you lifted it u need that allignment paper idk if you need more detail hit me up in the pm ill give u my number ohh about the stolen thing where u goin to be living at??theft not so bad so far (knock on wood)

·
Registered
572 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
actually my recon is no good because i changed some stuff on the truck after but its all good jus get the sticker for looks

·
Registered
30 Posts
i wouldnt park at dole.. got my truck broken into there.. smashed my passenger window and ripped out my indash

·
Registered
47 Posts
i wouldnt park at dole.. got my truck broken into there.. smashed my passenger window and ripped out my indash
i believe it. Car got broken into up on Aiea Loop. Took everything. Buddies truck got same thing as yours down in wahiawa. This is a crazy place

·
Registered
30 Posts
thats messed up.. im still rolling stereo less until i finish couple jobs lol then ill do the "razor blade mod" lol

·
Registered
572 Posts
Discussion Starter · #15 ·
that sucks ive been having some good luck ive been to all those places many of times

·
Registered
4,266 Posts
I am here

·
Registered
8 Posts
Oahu chapter? Let's do it, off road bbq meets at the point? Sounds good to me, I use to roll with socaltundras.com when I had my tundra in cali, offroad trips, bbq's all the time.....its fun rollin down the road with 10 of your same truck following you

·
Registered
33 Posts
i'm from O'ahu too

1 - 20 of 20 Posts