Nissan Frontier Forum banner

How many MAUI members we have??

7K views 15 replies 12 participants last post by  NinetyPhive 
#1 ·
Hello , my truck just arrived to the island. Its ,so nice to have it I was driving a ford focus and that sucked. I cant beleive how many Toyota trucks there are, us Nissan guys are way out numbered. Ive seen some nice rigs on the Island and some that are way over the top. Well if you see me cruzin say what up. I am in Pukalani but work down in Kahului. I am in the Coast Guard and stationed here for the next three years......

#5 ·
Here are some pics of my Truck, Do you know of places to wheel at and people who go??

Attachments

#7 · (Edited)
go snorkel molokini crater and take a heli ride do some parasailin and surfin and do the ziplines lol theres a few things to do. but no bs aside go take the snorkel trip.

OH YEAH AND DO TAKE THE ROAD TO HANA!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

#9 ·
Another braddah from maui.

#10 ·
the road to hana is awesome, we went all the way around from lahaina. from the south and then up and around. also from lahaina to hana and back. wow what a amazing little island. and what a rush of a road to drive on.

#11 ·
hoooo wheres the fishing spots.

and fak da road to hana. i drove all the way around n get all dust n shiet in my suspension. squeeky as fak

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.