Nissan Frontier Forum banner

1 - 20 of 85 Posts

·
Premium Member
394 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I love the way my truck sounds and performs, and have never been one to be bashful about it. I dont mind letting the horses run, making the intake talk, releasing the growl from the dual exhaust. Some call it driving the hell out of one, I call it enjoying what I paid for.

So I put it to the masses...
How hard do you run?
When you drive, how often do you hear the intake?
Do you drive like mizz daisy or mario andretti?

I dont mean all the time mind you, just wondering if I am one of the few that know our trucks are tough, and I love to show it.

·
Registered
1,201 Posts
I drive pretty reasonably. I can hear the intake on my car constantly so I don't have to drive fast to listen to the hiss/roar of it sucking cold air. I do like flooring it when circumstances safely allow me too, the feel of acceleration is a rush.

·
Registered
675 Posts
I drive like an old lady. At my age I can't afford a ticket or tearing up a vehicle :lol:

·
Registered
957 Posts
What's this intake noise you speak of?

I'm a careful driver got a sticker from the state of IL on the back of my license to prove it too.

Knock on wood, but I have never been in an accident, and haven't had a ticket in 8 years.

I've found I only speed in my home state of IL on the highways. For local driving I do the limit or a few over.

It is enjoyable to step on the gas off the line once in awhile though.

·
Premium Member
394 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
What's this intake noise you speak of?

I'm a careful driver got a sticker from the state of IL on the back of my license to prove it too.

Knock on wood, but I have never been in an accident, and haven't had a ticket in 8 years.

I've found I only speed in my home state of IL on the highways. For local driving I do the limit or a few over.

It is enjoyable to step on the gas off the line once in awhile though.
You step on the gas off the line, but you aren't familiar with the alluring tones eminating from your intake?? What are you letting the rpm's build to? Mine usually talks really good from the 2500 range to the 4000 range. As far as safe driving goes, I have over 2 million safe miles logged, never do I mean you or anyone should try and push a vehicle beyond the limits of the vehicle or the operator. I have had one (not at fault) accident, and no tickets.

·
Registered
2,132 Posts
Drive-it like I Stole-it.

:willy_nilly:

·
Banned
6,781 Posts
I drive it enough to make my family wondering why they got in the vehicle with me. The music so loud you can see my mirrors shake. Id say im very cool in my Silver 06 CC.

·
Registered
3,248 Posts
Accelerate fast but for the most part staying just above the speed limit. Music loud as hell. The truck just doesn't hand;e worth crap and accelerates way to slow for me. But I am used to driving much faster cars.

·
Registered
268 Posts
Sometimes i drive it like a bat outta hell :-x !! and other times like a stalker 8) . and thats with loud music! A lot of people that ride with me get dizzy, nauseous, and deaf, just after one ride :sickly: .

·
Registered
3,239 Posts
I'm a safe driver. I do like feeling the performance of my truck when driving by myself on country roads. I've never been in an accident and have only had 2 speeding tickets since I started driving. One of those tickets was on the beach when the only other person on the beach happened to be a cop... they don't like pre-running:rolleyes:

·
Registered
2,492 Posts
a lot of times at night when im in the city ill do WOT runs to hear it off the buildings.. thats bout it

plus the people on the side walk all gasp.. gives me goosbumps :D

·
Registered
1,466 Posts
People dont like me on the road. Put it that way. Especially when they have my side dumped exhaust blaring in their ear at 5k rpms.

·
Registered
178 Posts
not so hard... always 10-15 over the limit.. unless im on the phone then i drive about 5 miles or so under the speed limit... (mainly highway)

·
Banned
6,781 Posts
its no so much of a limit as it is a suggested doseage.....
Its like going up to the hot chick at the mall & asking if you can feel her boobs. or you can give her money & tell her its for a presentation your doing for college. Its whatever works best you know.

·
Registered
826 Posts
Its like going up to the hot chick at the mall & asking if you can feel her boobs. or you can give her money & tell her its for a presentation your doing for college. Its whatever works best you know.
thanks a lot a-hole.....I know have a black eye because I tried this.....kidding

·
Registered
5,980 Posts
i used to drive like hell, peeling out all the time, engine always screaming, but that was mainly when i was first driving, here lately i have been driving easy, taking it easy on the truck, its gotta last me a while i don't have the money for fixing broken parts. i'll get into it once and a while but not nearly as much as i used to.

1 - 20 of 85 Posts